Problem on isolated solar hybrid website / wind skystream 3.7

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
stevenlou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Problem on isolated solar hybrid website / wind skystream 3.7

by stevenlou » 11/10/11, 13:07

Hello everyone
I am in isolated site with photovoltaic system and emergency generator and I install in addition a wind turbine (skystream 3.7)

The skysteam has an inverter in its head and provides live 220 v and I want to plug it in place of my group to recharge my batteries via my Mastevolt charger.
However, the wind turbine releases its blades only if it detects 220 vac. I can only have this 220 by connecting it to the output of my inverter.
Here is my question:
I would like confirmation that the skystream and my solar inverter will be able to synchronize and work together without modification or addition of devices. Next to this message is a photo of my solar installation and its electric schema. My inverter is Sinus TC 20 / 24.
Thank you in advance for all your advice.
Steven
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 11/10/11, 13:11

We are waiting for the diagram, I suppose that your inverter is connected to your batteries: a priori it is a snake that bites the tail :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
stevenlou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stevenlou » 11/10/11, 13:32

Here is the diagram. Indeed Elephant, you perfectly summed up my question, I am afraid that it is a snake that bites its tail and I wish to know if it risks something ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/10/11, 13:36

Your wind turbine seems designed to send power in a network 220v

With your inverter the wind turbine will send power, but the inverter will not want it and will disconnect: it will only work if there is other device on the consuming network more than the wind generates

It would require a reversible inverter, able to recharge the battery when there is power in rab on the network ... I do not know ... but it will be possible! New type of inverter to invent

The simplest solution is to disassemble the wind turbine to separate its alternator and its inverter ... use the inverter only when it is useful and do a battery charging circuit not passing through the inverter
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/10/11, 13:45

The shema you just sent does not have enough pixel: itisible
0 x
stevenlou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stevenlou » 11/10/11, 14:03

Indeed Chatelot16, this wind turbine is more designed to operate on network. That is why it needs the network noise to function. Not connected to the network, it is the 220 of my inverter that gives this signal to release the blades.
Plugging in the production of my wind turbine instead of the generator causes a kind of consumer appeal from my shipper who engulfs production. My group provides 6000W maxi while the wind turbine only supplies 2400 w. So I think my system that worked very well with the group will work with the smaller output of the wind turbine. Moreover a N / O switch connected to my battery charge status will shut off the wind turbine if the batteries are full .
The seller of the wind turbine certifies that the current follows a circuit that will go from the wind turbine to the charger without damaging my inverter. For my part, I am not convinced that the fact of pricking a cable on this circuit to take 220 At the output of my inverter does not release an additional input to the current that can go to the charger but also go up to the inverter. This is what worries me in this wiring schema ... What do you think? What are the laws of electricity on this subject. I hear your advice Chatelot16 but is not it simpler than disassemble my wind turbine? !!
Thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/10/11, 14:28

chatelot16 wrote:The shema you just sent does not have enough pixel: itisible

+1

Stevenlou, you can convert it to .pdf as this definition will not be reduced.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 11/10/11, 14:33

If your charger inverter system is already able to use the genset to charge, it may also work with the wind turbine

You should send your schema in a legible way

there is 36 how to manage the power on a network: when the main source is a generator, it is the frequency the best sign of overload, if the goal is to reduce the operating time of the group, the charging current battery can be increased until the frequency of the group drops, a sign of its maximum power

With your wind turbine is another thing: it injects at the exact frequency of the network already present, it is rather by the tension that can be made the regulation: the wind injects and tries to raise the voltage, the inverter charger Must take to this local network the power it takes so that the voltage does not rise and send it in the battery ... remains to provide a trick to cut the windmill when the battery is full
0 x
stevenlou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stevenlou » 11/10/11, 14:42

Well, I'm sorry for the schema I can not get any better. Can I send it by mail in pdf?
0 x
stevenlou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stevenlou » 11/10/11, 14:47

Last test in pdf ...
0 x