Price stove-boiler installation

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
LaKahina
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Price stove-boiler installation

by LaKahina » 09/11/14, 16:24

I want to install a stove-boiler coupled with a gas boiler operating in succession. I had great difficulty finding a heating engineer in IdF. Currently, I have only one quote that makes me think that buying the stove may not have been a good idea.

Here are the different elements of the quote with their price excluding tax:

For the gas boiler

Wall-mounted boiler type INNOVENS ref: MCA 25 suction cup € 2
Programmable modulating room thermostat (wireless) € 344
Supply and installation of a mud pot 142 €
Installation of the boiler and connection of the heating networks
existing and connection of cold water, hot water, gas to the
boiler, including the construction of drainage systems for
boiler condensate. € 386
Different concentric pipes 180 €

For the wood stove

Connection of the stove to the heating pipes 370 €
1000 l hydro-accumulator with DHW 1420 €
Health security group 20/27 55 €
12 liter sanitary expansion tank (to compensate for the increase in water pressure when the tank is heated
sanitary) 116 €
20/27 thermal safety valve calibrated at 3 bars 131 €
2 thermostatic temperature limiter kits 872 €
2 50 liter expansion vessels with stem 355 €
Hydraulic module temperature controller with pump
energy efficiency index class A € 591
1 1/4 '' sludge separator 297 €
3-way valve 265 €
Heating pump 318 €

In all, the installation / connection costs of the boiler-boiler therefore amount to € 5370, which corresponds to 1,5 times the price of the gas boiler with its installation / connection. Aside from political and ecological considerations, I wonder when I would have recouped my investment. However, I also find totally disparate indications on the installation prices of stoves / boilers or wood boilers.

Does the quotation submitted to me seem reasonable to you? Are there not duplicates on certain parts? Does a 1000 liter buffer tank make sense? As for the price and the necessary additional parts (vase, sludge separator, combined tank ...), does it make sense from an economic point of view to want to use the stove for the production of hot water ?

Finally, do you have any idea how to get other quotes? I (almost) tried everything. It seems that Ile-de-France heating technicians mainly make gas.

Thank you in advance for your contributions!
0 x