Pellets: Production company project need you !!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
tazzz28
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pellets: Production company project need you !!

by tazzz28 » 10/02/07, 23:24

Hello,

as part of a project to create a company producing pellet (and other alternative energies: logs, biodiesel ...) I am putting together my file and for that I need to do a market study.
not having the means to call on a specialized company I go through the internet. And I try to collect as much data as possible.
For that you can help me.

My survey is completed in 30 seconds and is on www.e-pellets.fr

Thank you in advance for participating.

I will give you the results and summary of my investigation as and when.

Kind regards.

For the moment 123 visits but only 11 responses. : Cry:
Last edited by tazzz28 the 13 / 02 / 07, 15: 56, 1 edited once.
0 x
tazzz28
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tazzz28 » 12/02/07, 22:56

Hello,

I have made an update to clarify the radius of action of the company.

As the file is assembled, I will keep you posted

cordially
0 x
tazzz28
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tazzz28 » 17/02/07, 16:19

Little news about your participation

25 entries
9 in Rhones alpes
13 fitted with pellets
6 wish to change for pellet

Thank you !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/02/07, 16:23

The only point that worries me about pellets is the regulation of tariffs.

For the moment in bulk not delivered we already reach 70% of the price of fuel ... Frankly I find it very unfortunate on the part of the suppliers of pellets.

What will it be when demand is stronger than supply?

You could give us your opinion above ... Taz?
0 x
tazzz28
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tazzz28 » 17/02/07, 16:37

Hello,

I want to start a production company but I am not chasing after the money for me the price of the pellets should only be:
its production cost + a small margin which is used to support my family.
The price should never be too high it is so expensive to equip, producers must make an effort to get prices to the floor.

If there is a lot of demand I think that a control system of supply and supply will be necessary to avoid abuse

I hope to be able to be lower than 180 € the tons TTC delivered.

@+
0 x
tazzz28
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tazzz28 » 03/03/07, 23:28

Hello,

Here is some news:

I have 34 answers web and bcp by a direct link which stands out is that the distribution is a critical point.

I study this more closely to be able to have an offer closest to expectations

cordially
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 04/03/07, 07:36

Christophe is right to raise the problem of cost, even if we can say that in terms of ecology, profitability is to be considered differently, is not it Lumberjack and even if we can say that by some time years, anyway, we will have no choice.
Tazzz, you seem reasonable for the moment but many products have prices that are no longer fixed on production price + margin to pay the expenses and live. Indeed, lots of factors come into play for the calculation of prices, just see what is happening now for the determination of the price of tickets for the future TGV is. Many other examples show that new products are coming out and even if they are cheaper to produce than competing products, prices are in fact aligned with them.
And then concerning the production of pellets:
- Initially, this was waste from the wood industry. Subsequently, we can consider that they also come from pruning or wood chips in the forest (provided they are dried). If demand increases as well as the price, there is a risk of seeing pellets from treated wood, pallets, demolition wood, etc. appear on the market, which, in principle, must be disposed of properly. But when you know that a carpenter for example has to pay x € / tonne of treated timber for demolition at a landfill, you understand that if it can bring him money rather than cost him ....... lived example : a grandpa has recovered all of an old treated fir frame to heat up for free in winter. The carpenter was happy, no discharge to pay, and grandpa was happy. Good, well, too bad for the neighbors who will have the happiness of breathing dioxins or other merry things.
0 x
jc-tergal
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by jc-tergal » 12/03/07, 00:57

Hello
try to contact label buche sarl in pas de calais in lapugnoy (www.labelbuche.com)
they will give you info I think because they are new distributors in this region and I think it is too difficult for them.
0 x
tazzz28
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tazzz28 » 12/03/07, 06:47

Hello,

thank you for the info.
I will get in touch with them quickly.

cordially
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 12/03/07, 17:59

Hi Tazz.
I may have understood why you did not have many answers to your form: I wanted to answer it, I spent 5 minutes filling it carefully, then, I clicked on .... "Reset the form"...

I cried : Cry: , then I left the rage site !!!

In my humble opinion, you should release this button which is used almost nothing or nobody except to make fool the neuneus like me Image
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding