Wood gas oven

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
equipment
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by equipment » 23/07/09, 13:52

Hi everybody !

At the same time as the construction of my small gasifier, I tested many configurations to achieve a WGCS (wood gasifier camp stove). I also calculated the yields (surprise!).

The goal is to be able to travel freely without depending on a gas cylinder to cook your food.

On my blog, I explain how I proceeded, and why finally I decided to invest in the business model of WGCS!

There are also videos of my gasifier! :

http://green-life-project.over-blog.fr/

Thomas
0 x
the SERREvitude
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 29/07/09, 23:43

Hi Thomas,
can you tell us what is the background music from your blog, which sings? it's super cool thanks.
A+
0 x
equipment
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by equipment » 30/07/09, 15:22

Hi ! ! Okay, I'll give you the title of the song. Obviously I had scrupulously chosen it and it is true that it is very beautiful. But above all I would like to have some feedback on what you could see from my blog! it will be great.

The song is "Honey and the Moon" by Joseph Arthur. He is an American folk-rock artist who does very, very beautiful things.

I would like to continue testing my gas generator and running it on my engine. But the nozzle is too small and I did not have time to change it. Not enough air, not enough combustion, so not hot enough and therefore no pyrolysis etc ... it will be for the next school year!

Regarding the WGCS wood, I take it on vacation with me in the mercantour. I made a solar charger to recharge the batteries! ! (soon it will be on my blog)

@ soon

Thomas
0 x
the SERREvitude