Notice wind windmax HY1000 24V?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 21/06/11, 15:56

As looping said, being "pure sine" is a necessary condition but not sufficient for grid injection.
0 x
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 21/06/11, 21:17

Good evening
I found a grid tie inverter
according to you is it that he will always send power on the line if cut EDF?
normally this type of device is in phase with the EDF voltage to inject a perfect voltage to the network
I am in three-phase, and I wanted to put 3 parrallel input 10-30V, and then connect each on a phase with a common neutral 3
What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/300W-Watt-Solar-Grid ... 3f0ab4adf0[/ Url]
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/06/11, 22:43

4, The 3 green LED indicators will start to cycle from the grid and DC supply is detected. This indicates the inverter is operating under normal condition. The rate of the cycling is according to how much power is being output from the solar panels. The more big output power is, the more fast the rate is. If there is no AC grid detected, the LED will be on, the inverter will not put out power, this is called "Island Protection".

It cuts well the food!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 22/06/11, 13:12

Bonjour,

Gaston wrote:

looping wrote:
A buffer battery can nevertheless play the role of stabilizing the voltage.
There is usually no point in stabilizing the voltage because this type of inverter often integrates an MPPT function that would be disturbed by the presence of the battery.

I explain my approach.
I currently have a battery charge controller with mppt and load shedding circuit to protect the wind turbine from over-speed and over-voltage to the battery (in 12V). Specific equipment for use in wind.
Mickael is pretty much in the same situation but in 24V (easier for the rest) and does not have the function mppt (I presume)

The advantage of the battery is to supply the "grid" converter with a direct voltage, for example 24V, which will guarantee regular power downstream. The mppt function would have no interest here and would stick to the nominal voltage of the battery anyway.

In the end, the wind turbine produces what it can, the battery "collects", the "grid" injects. Then it is up to the user to manage his electricity consumption to avoid producing more than his consumption.
If the battery is discharged (no PV or wind source to charge it) the "grid" cuts out.

What do you think ?

A+
0 x
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 22/06/11, 16:44

currently my 24V battery, 1500 AH is connected to the regulator, but does not receive power before wind turbine arrives at 20V
so if I put a grid tie inverter 10v, 30v output controller without battery my production will start much lower certainly a few watts but ultimately not negligible. on the other hand, if I leave my battery connected with the inverter, the wind turbine load can not start before 20v
here is a video that shows my type of wind turbine with a grid tie inverter, my only problem is that I do not understand what he says, I do not speak English.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDTyJdW7kj4
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 22/06/11, 17:05

mikaelb

I do not believe that you can use 3 inverters to do the three-phase without going through prerequisites by transfos isolations to avoid damaging the inverters!

Must see with the manufacturer!

Perhaps it would be better to use a powerful solar regulator that is already planned to inject into the network, it will better manage the power of this wind turbine!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 22/06/11, 18:17

loop wrote:I explain my approach.
I currently have a battery charge controller with mppt and load shedding circuit to protect the wind turbine from over-speed and over-voltage to the battery (in 12V). Specific equipment for use in wind.
Mickael is pretty much in the same situation but in 24V (easier for the rest) and does not have the function mppt (I presume)

The advantage of the battery is to supply the "grid" converter with a direct voltage, for example 24V, which will guarantee regular power downstream. The mppt function would have no interest here and would stick to the nominal voltage of the battery anyway.
The advantage of the injection is to be able to inject a variable power using the maximum that can produce the source.
It will not solve the fact that your charge controller does not charge anything until the wind turbine turns fast enough ...

loop wrote:In the end, the wind turbine produces what it can, the battery "collects", the "grid" injects. Then it is up to the user to manage his electricity consumption to avoid producing more than his consumption.
If the battery is discharged (no PV or wind source to charge it) the "grid" cuts out.

What do you think ?
The inverter will operate at maximum power until the battery is empty ...
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 22/06/11, 21:27

Gaston wrote:

Exactly no!
On the beginning of the video that gave Mickael we see very well that the power (digital display) varies with the voltage.
Beginning of injection at 10V and a few watt, spikes at 24V and higher will raise the value beyond 500W.

Attention also to the role of regulator of the regulator sold with the wind turbines. Impossible to do without it replacing it with a diode bridge.
The mastervolt network converters agree to be connected to the 3 phases of the alternator, but this is not the most widespread.

It will not solve the fact that your charge controller does not charge anything until the wind turbine turns fast enough ...

If you have an 24V alternator and 12V batteries, the charge will start much sooner, and the power will be injected from a reference voltage. If the range is 10-30V it is won.

The advantage of the injection is to be able to inject a variable power using the maximum that can produce the source.

The interest is also not to store in batteries.
In the case of injection without resale, everything that is produced but not consumed is lost.
Everyone to see his solution.

A+
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 23/06/11, 10:51

loop wrote:Gaston wrote:

Exactly no!
On the beginning of the video that gave Mickael we see very well that the power (digital display) varies with the voltage.
I did not see that there are batteries in this video.
For me, this is a "standard" injection system throughout production.

You would have to make a diagram to explain how you connect the elements (regulator, batteries, injection inverter), there may be something that escapes me :?
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 23/06/11, 12:40

Bonjour,

Indeed in the video I presume that the installation uses a "grid" converter, of the solar type, which injects the power according to the production upstream (that of the wind turbine).
What we do not say, but I suppose, is that this converter accepts DC input with a range 10-30V which corresponds to the power range 0-500W. So the current produced by the alternator of the wind turbine is necessarily rectified and not regulated voltage. If the voltage is stable input (as PV) production is also.

This application could be suitable for a project with or without resale of electricity production.

but:
In the case of an installation without resale of the production, it can be interesting to smooth the injection rather than to send peaks of KW because your consumption is relatively constant and especially, it is not at all in phase with the production .
I remind you, the KW products not consumed are lost in the network (for the producer, but by the network manager).
Now, I have never seen this type of installation, that's why I evoked the possibility to supply the converter network from a stable source of direct current, so a battery .That this battery is charged by a PV or a wind turbine.
In this case, the regulator / rectifier has its role to play.

A+
0 x