Inverter and boiler Okofen pellets

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Did67

Re: Okofen pellet inverter and boiler

by Did67 » 22/02/21, 08:52

Reynald84 wrote:The suction is programmed every evening at 20 p.m. and it still works very well. It is the triggering, randomly between 11h and 14h, of the discontinuous suction which is accompanied by error messages which is not normal. And the regular low electrical voltage at the same time corroborates.

OKAY. Voltage drop at the main circuit breaker, this excludes the bad connection ...

You call "discontinuous suction" when in very cold weather, the boiler recharges outside of the full programmed in the evening at 20 pm, I suppose ... Enedis had announced difficulties on the network in very cold weather, but rather in the evening. With my means of load shedding a slight voluntary lowering of the voltage (which consumes less). It is also possible that at this peak in consumption around noon, the network is in difficulty. A battery of heat pumps in the area that are running at full speed, a small workshop of je ne sais quoi on the same line, etc ...
0 x
Reynald84
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Reynald84 » 28/02/21, 09:49

Hello,
An Enedis technician came. He moved the phase to another take in their cabinet. Since then I have 230 V. Suddenly, my problem seems solved and I no longer need to install an inverter.
Thank you
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/02/21, 11:54

A three-phase meter : Idea:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/02/21, 12:19

izentrop wrote:A three-phase meter : Idea:

I do not think so, more probably an unbalanced distribution of the phases towards the various housing units of the district supplied in single phase on behalf of Enedis?
0 x
Reynald84
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Reynald84 » 28/02/21, 13:32

izentrop wrote:A three-phase meter

Yes, it is on the three-phase part of Enedis before switching to single-phase in my single-family house.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/02/21, 13:55

Reynald84 wrote:
izentrop wrote:A three-phase meter

Yes, it is on the three-phase part of Enedis before switching to single-phase in my single-family house.

Enedis is systematically three-phase on its network, there is only the link to the connection point which is either three-phase or single-phase depending on the power connected (today, for new installations, single-phase up to 12kW and three-phase above).
We are talking about connected power, that is to say power transportable by the connection, not subscribed power. In other words, in a new home, the power connected will be at least 12kW single-phase. The subscribed power may be 3, 6, ... up to 12kW depending on the subscription to which the occupant subscribes.
0 x