New type of wind turbine with Magnus effect?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
lehcim
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New type of wind turbine with Magnus effect?

by lehcim » 26/03/07, 19:58

Good evening everyone,
We are launching on the market a new type of wind turbine created eight years ago, tested in a wind tunnel at more than 180 km, in gusts of 250 km, generator of 2 or 3 kw, installed on small masts, on terraced roofs, in urban, less than 40 db at full speed, starting speed <2 m / s, entirely French manufacturing, several patents, here are some peculiarities, the last 2 are, multiplication of the wind speed thanks to an internal flow effect, height 1.5 m diameter 0.50 cm made of recycled PET treated anti uv and fully translucent in a word it works according to the effect of the lift, we will not talk about cost because you will believe a joke, it is aimed at enthusiasts of beautiful mechanics wishing to produce their electricity and will be distributed by professional installers that we will train in our installation techniques. if you have any questions do not hesitate good evening
: Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 22:42

I think some illustration material would be welcome : Idea:
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 26/03/07, 23:03

Or a link to a website ?! With pictures?!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/07, 12:09

Better, here is a doc that the author emailed me (given the innovative nature of the thing, I gave him permission to "advertise"):

Technical-commercial presentation document

ps: I hope that this project will meet more success than the wind turbines of Gual industry ...
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 03 / 07, 09: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/03/07, 13:26

not quite understand: the super product is what is on the pdf of the commercial documentation link?

if that's it, it looks super neat. Do you have "installed" photos?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
lehcim
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

New Wind Turbine

by lehcim » 27/03/07, 13:53

Elephant, the commercial technical documentation is the reflection of the wind turbine, photos by next week, but patience, the "prototype" pre-series will be at my place at the end of the week, but a preview on the forum, the first series comes out of 30 comes out in April, thanks to the enthusiasts
0 x
Christophe

Re: New Wind Turbine

by Christophe » 27/03/07, 14:39

lehcim wrote: but in preview on the forum

Waaw, that's the "magic" Econologie.com, mwarf : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/03/07, 16:04

Magnus effect:
http://www.e-scio.net/mecaflu/magnus.php3
-------
I experienced the magnus effect, reading the very informative book (collector) by Marcel PAGES, "The challenge of anti-gravitation", ed. Chiron –1976.
He was interested in making a plane, with Magnus high-lifters, allowing takeoff at 30km / h, and falling back into dead leaf without breakage, engine off.
He immersed himself in the experience of a faraday disc, in mica, but horizontal, which started to rotate and take off, under the influence of a tht (Wimshurst machine with 8 platters).
A theory of gravitation, by screen effect, which I like.
Also, a theory that an electron and a proton are of the same energy, but rotating in opposite directions, so that the mass difference is due to the orientation of the Magnus-electromagnetic effect. He wanted to deduce, the construction of a degravitative device (flying saucer), by injecting a beam of electrons, which would degravate the machine, once charged (in the manner of an airship filling up with helium).
http://oriharu.net/fpages.htm
Another sincere inventor, who has not been lucky, following the vagaries of the moment.
-------
The mast of L'Alcyone de Cousteau (Calypso II) had a Magnus effect.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effet_Magnus
-------
: Arrow: There is a magnus effect wind turbine made by the school
Politech Clermont-Ferrand, with EDF-Anvar partnership.
Is it the same? : Cheesy:
http://www.polytech-clermont.fr/partena ... ienne.html
0 x
lehcim
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lehcim » 27/03/07, 18:13

thank you gegyx, for all the technical details and but this wind turbine is not that of Clermont since it is a cylinder, and not a wind turbine with magnus effect blades, the power of the effect is enhanced by a flow internal, good late afternoon
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 28/03/07, 08:41

I understand the Magnus effect, but how will it be adapted to wind turbines?

And if not ... price ideas?

We look forward to seeing you!
Dreamer
0 x