Mini wind

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 06/02/12, 20:07

Loukalou gently on the ad ... :!:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
ECOTECO
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ECOTECO » 06/02/12, 20:46

I don't sell anything and earn nothing, for once it's free.

I earn my living differently but I had the opportunity for 5 years to devote myself to renewable energies.

Regarding barbecue this is only a test and it is true that I was inspired by the ROMANIAN wok.

The one you saw on my site is not just a wok or a pan,
he does:

BBQ
Wok
Bimini
Brazier

and it is guaranteed for life, to tell you frankly I do not live it is just a fun.

But the remark concerning ROMANIA is very correct.

Greetings.
0 x
technology at the service of economics and ecology
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 06/02/12, 20:54

you sell wind turbines!
"Why did I choose to resell this machine"

I like your work, but don't push.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.

Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
ECOTECO
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ECOTECO » 06/02/12, 21:01

I do not sell anything anymore, although I have been trained and I have even trained adults at GRETA, but I am not a crook I could not live on it.

I returned to my old loves, but I still continue to improve or innovate in parallel.
0 x
technology at the service of economics and ecology
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/02/12, 07:40

Of course you advertise ... And even practically in all the threads in which you participated! So be clearer in your "status" You should consider yourself happy and not abuse it, there are some who have been "cropped" for less than that here : Cheesy:

But still your approach :? 8)
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 07/02/12, 21:49

I had read an article in which the American army experimented or used a device recovering the energy of walking thanks to a weight placed in a backpack and playing at the same time the role of shock absorber and linear dynamo.

Otherwise there is the possibility of the backpack with solar panel. Flexible solar panels are lighter than a wind turbine.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/02/12, 07:48

And ho, there are good things for the army ...
The SFC JENNY 600S fuel cell

JENNY 600S is the lightweight, portable SFC fuel cell intended for defense applications. It can either be sfc_jenny_090226 worn on the body or used to power off-grid devices in the field. When in operation, JENNY 600S ensures 100% availability of current on site, fully automatically and without any user intervention in any weather, in any climate and in any season.
JENNY 600S can supply a large number of electrical consumers, for example digital communication and navigation systems, computers and laser marking devices, but also sensors, cameras and off-grid measuring devices.

http://www.sfc.com/fr/porte-sur-le-corps-jenny.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Lord Francis
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lord Francis » 18/02/12, 08:48

Hello lebgmhm ,
For your very specific use, I do not believe that a marine wind turbine could be suitable because they are too heavy, too bulky and especially dangerous in nomadic use because of their rigid blades and their lack of means of "furling" (safety by storm).
However, I believe I have a solution that may suit you. Very easy to build yourself even if you are a little handyman and very economical (around fifty euros!).
See the "Examples" page of my site:
http://soupl.eole.monsite-orange.fr/
It is a very light micro wind turbine (less than 2 kg approximately with its mast) with flexible canvas blades, therefore not dangerous, removable and therefore easily transportable in a backpack.
It is made with a dynamo bicycle hub which provides 3 A at 6 V. It is not much of course, but it is reliable and waterproof and delivers perfectly even at low speed since this dynamo hub is made to provide the lighting of a bicycle.
For powering or recharging electronic devices (cameras or video, GPS, Smartphone or even micro computer) it should be supplemented by a small buffer battery and a charger rectifier fitted with diodes. It is very easy to do and inexpensive if you know how to handle a soldering iron, but there is also a compact model on the market, adjustable in power, very light and waterproof: "E.werk" intended for hikers.
http://www.lecyclo.com/produits/roue-pn ... -werk.html

If you try this solution keep me informed (sic) of your results because I am looking for amateurs who could help me improve this concept, that's why I chose to distribute this small invention in "open source".
Francis Ternel
PS: see the post: https://www.econologie.com/forums/eolienne-a ... t7243.html from this site
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/02/12, 14:07

Francis' solution is interesting and simple.
Having several light Francis type wind turbines is also a way to increase power.

The solution with human energy, if no sun or wind, can save you and therefore I advise not to neglect it, because a real sportsman by pedaling or running at max provides 200W for 1 hour, much more than the wind turbine! !!
Cycling 25W, like the Rutland wind turbine in an average wind of 36Km / h, is very easy and not tiring for an athlete (1/8 of its maximum power) !!!

For example, mounting the wind turbine alternator with strap and simple pedals (hand or mountain bike type?) Enables emergency recharging whatever the weather conditions and is not very hard for athletes.
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 18/02/12, 14:53

dedeleco wrote:Francis' solution is interesting and simple.
Having several light Francis type wind turbines is also a way to increase power.

The solution with human energy, if no sun or wind, can save you and therefore I advise not to neglect it, because a real sportsman by pedaling or running at max provides 200W for 1 hour, much more than the wind turbine! !!

For example, mounting the wind turbine alternator with strap and simple pedals (hand or mountain bike type?) Enables emergency recharging whatever the weather conditions and is not very hard for athletes.

I am skeptical of the overall performance. This system consumes a lot of biomass not very profitable from an energy point of view (wheat, corn, fruit ...) and has a very low yield ... : Mrgreen:
0 x