French microhydraulics in danger! Nuclear lobby and FNE

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/11, 22:16

The fault of a bad copy / paste ... I correct.

It is done (I had the message in MP before 1st ... hey yes there are slight advantages to being modo!)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/06/11, 22:25

Thank you Alain, I have corrected.
I had copied and pasted a message.
:?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/11, 22:34

Uh I already corrected it !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 20/06/11, 22:49

Yes, there is indeed a powerful lobby on this file ..... it is that of the owners of mills, microcentral and autonomous producers of electricity.
They have almost won the game and the biodiversity of our last wild rivers will be wiped out. We'll talk about it in a few years, but it's as if it was done.
Ah yes, a detail, these people there are generally not at RSA!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/11, 22:56

The engineers at EdF and Ademe who block the projects are not at RSA either ... what is this argument with 2 bullets?

For the pouting "powerful lobby" ... we should not have the same definition of the 2 terms ...

What makes the power of a lobby is its turnover: how much is it for all the small producers of hydroelectricity? How much for EdF?

I am sure that the hunting fishermen lobby is more active

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 20/06/11, 23:01

What blocks projects today are the laws protecting watercourses .... and as they have changed, the micro-power stations are going to be done, the procedure for decommissioning rivers is underway, it is not only a matter of time.
The fishermen lobby was indeed active but it lost the game, as for hunters, I don't see what they are doing there.

Christophe wrote:The engineers at EdF and Ademe who block the projects are not at RSA either ... what is this argument with 2 bullets?

EDF does not care a bit, on the one hand, the downgrading of watercourses can allow it to have a few projects, on the other the obligation to buy at a price higher than the resale price annoys ....
As for the Ademe, I think they are more for it.
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 21/06/11, 07:05

Christophe wrote:Edit: figure largely overvalued, the current development potential would be only from 1 to 2 GW is 1 to 2 reactors. See below.

I still don't find the same result:

The 30000 mills = 1TWh annual = 0,2% of annual consumption.

The 58 nuclear reactors produce around 400 TWh annually.

So by turning these 30000 mills, we can replace about 0,14 nuclear reactor (or 1/7 th).

I am not sure that the game is worth the candle given the environmental impacts denounced by gébé and highflyaddict.

: Shock: : Shock:
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/11, 07:10

Tkt, we will get there : Mrgreen: it's not just the mills that replace the nut.

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:The fault of a bad copy / paste ... I correct.

It is done
Uh I already corrected it !! : Mrgreen:

And three soaked, garzon, three! : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 21/06/11, 13:24

The real concrete case shown by gegyx and poignant is very sad for a hydroelectric plant supplied with water from the Regional Natural Park of the Catalan Pyrenees !!!
Considering the surface it was a great potential in energy which did not bother much, as there was formerly in the Pyrenees !!
In addition with a coherent and remarkable project !!

Hello everybody
Hello Amateur.
It is you who are advancing the tests: well done. We will be able to go further.
On my side I was occupied with administrative files. The hydroelectric production company where I worked was sunk by a “delusional” calculation of the rental value defining the bases of local taxes. A year after filing for bankruptcy, I receive a letter from the tax administration telling me that there was an error in the method of calculating this rental value. So we were wound up "by mistake". The economic crisis would not have stopped us because we were adapted to the selling price of hydroelectricity: 5 euro cents an annual average per kilowatt hour in 2007. Needless to say, we are far from the exorbitant prices of solar (50 cts ) and wind power.

So the main MEG workshop, set up in July 2005, was abandoned in October 2007 and I have been continuing research since then with "reinforced article 22". This can be called aid for renewable energy and research ...
We had planned at the time to do a MEG test of 1000 kilowatts by "diverting" a three-phase power transformer if the test was successful. I did not yet know where we were going but we were going "thoroughly".

We should always remember that the net energy coefficient of fossil production continues to drop inexorably and that lost time will complicate everything.
See you…
Hello everyone .....
At the same time I planned to build a solar wind chimney. My workshop was located next to a steep mountain slope (60%) exposed to the sun. I wanted to place a very thin, large-diameter metal tube over a 100-meter drop and paint it black. Then we should have collected a strong current of air at the top of the tube created by the solar heating of the tube. A simple air turbine would have finally captured the solar energy turned wind.

At the same time I also wanted to build a hydro solar system. In fact, photovoltaic production has a major flaw: power shocks when clouds pass. These power shocks penalize grid production because the grid operator must constantly compensate them as in the case of wind power. Regulation is therefore the missing link in these “fashionable” energies. In the case of my installation the solution was very simple. Our hydroelectric production was done from a reservoir of 10.000 cubic meters and it was enough to modulate the flow of the Pelton turbine in inverse function to the drop in photovoltaic production. So the combined production was always linear.
I presented my project to Ademe and they replied: "we subsidize you up to 400 kilowatts". When I submitted the grant application, I was told that I was not entitled to it because the solar panels were not on the roof of the factory. The factory is in the shade…

When we wanted to buy a moor exposed to the sun in front of the factory for photovoltaic tests, breeders said we will keep their herds from grazing. They mandated SAFER to pre-empt our land. I pointed out that 99% of the surface of this land consisted of broom, brambles and stones and that on 14 hectares concerned there were maybe 20 square meters of grass. But in the eyes of some this translated into a bonus to the grass ... on all of the surfaces ... Amen.
We made a transaction on 7 hectares and the rest was bought by I do not know who and made available to breeders for free…
Just a few chapters from a very long story…

You have to go take a look at George Monbiot's scary article: here
http://contreinfo.info/article.php3?id_article=2598

small extract of the videos that Aimé had sent me
Here, put in a lighter form, the whole presentation of his projects he had sent me in 2005:

Power plant project:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1RcrJPgGDI
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FlJYTFLcyc
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk6HgBptzZI
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzKx5ye5PB4

They had their skin with excessive stress !!
He looked strong and very active though !!

http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... #entry8971
http://www.conspirovniscience.com/forum ... entry17288

It is certain with these methods that renewables will not develop in France until the day when France will live the endless ordeal of Japan which has started and will last endlessly for centuries, one or more radioactive regions emptied of its inhabitants for centuries as ardently desired by pb2488 !!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/11, 14:09

Nuclear is great, too bad it's also completely crappy ...
0 x