Injecting current on the contract without network?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/07/10, 18:40

Net Shaman wrote (and signed ... :D )

I met some Belgians and they seem to me more intelligent in a discussion than most of the average French people that I have met in my life ..........
The only intelligent people I met at this time were Belgian or Swiss,

+ 1, it feels good to meet someone who is observant and realistic : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/10, 14:51

I was sure you were going to react to this remark : Cheesy:
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 13/07/10, 15:54

It is about us, French, in this area, we are idiots.
Just look on wikipedia the use of vegetable oil as fuel.
in the Swiss, it is marked that it is authorized, and with us in France, there is a page which says yes and no
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/07/10, 16:01

You do not care about it..Always is not France : Cheesy: you're at 2 not schleubardie..By the time you're going to do a lot of rapsoil at the siblings and you present your receipt for frouziens gabelouts ...

And what about soft toys ... Tape rather 265 ter on google that wikipedia ...
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 15/07/10, 14:57

yes, there is a contradiction with this article and the European treaty.
To refuel, I do not need to go that far, I have my own oil mill at home with the pump : Mrgreen:
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
caricion
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Prepare for blackout

by caricion » 25/12/20, 23:59

Hello,

this year has shown us that the impossible, the improbable, could happen.

An unlikely event has already happened several times:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_de_ ... important

We can always imagine a larger event causing a longer outage.

However, for obvious safety reasons related to the re-establishment of small lines lying down by a tree, cut by a road accident ... our legislation provides that our PV installations do not inject into the network to prevent the valiant line repairer fallen to the ground is being grilled with the solar.

However, in the event of an improbable event this could have the consequence that the nice PV producers look at their roof, candle in hand, for weeks or months (improbable ...?) While no technician will work (of near or far) on the line serving their town or village (the problem being elsewhere).
At that time no more internet, television, news thanks to the radio ...

At my level, I would therefore like to know how (possibly by placing myself illegally) in this type of exceptional circumstance while still injecting current into my home (and possibly into the network for the pleasure of my neighbors). Apparté: for the record, it is an offense to hide your face : Lol:

I would like to prepare (in advance) a sheet indicating how to do and what to do when returning to normal.

I don't know if it's possible, I tried looking at my doc:
https://res.cloudinary.com/gpceurope/im ..._90233.pdf
https://manualzz.com/doc/5214923/sma--- ...000tl-3-22

Considering that the specifications vary from one country to another, it would perhaps be possible to reconfigure my device in this direction by putting a foreign setting?
I have already identified the following limit:

SMA wrote:
"After the first ten injection hours have elapsed, the regional datasets are automatically protected. After the first ten injection hours have elapsed, the protected regional datasets can only be changed using a communication product and after entering a personal access code, the SMA Grid Guard code (for more information on changing the parameters, see the instructions for the communication product).
You will receive the SMA Grid Guard code from SMA Solar Technology AG (for requesting the SMA Grid Guard code, see the certificate "Request SMA Code
Grid Guard ”on www.SMA-Solar.com)

I am interested in any idea allowing me to prepare for this type of situation

Have a good day
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Prepare for blackout

by ENERC » 26/12/20, 08:07

caricion wrote:I am interested in any idea allowing me to prepare for this type of situation

The inverters follow the network: when it cuts, it cuts very quickly (in a few milliseconds). No risk for the guys fixing the lines.
The only solution is to have a storage battery and switch to the battery in the event of a network failure.
For the cost look here for example:

We can see that storage is now profitable.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/12/20, 08:20

ENERC wrote:We can see that storage is now profitable.

You assume that a guy who reads an article, does a 3 line calculation on an excel spreadsheet, and posts his conclusions on a 10 minute Youtube video, can't be wrong?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Injecting power on the network without a contract?

by Forhorse » 26/12/20, 08:48

Here the big problem is not so much the long power cuts but especially the micro-cuts of a few milliseconds which tend to crash the electronic / computer equipment.
To cope with this, I "recycled" the solar installation that I had mounted to supply my small stable (see the subject on this forum there ... were ... 10 years?) the panels were replaced by more powerful ones: 500Wp in total (the original ones were broken due to poor fixing during a storm)
The American MPPT regulator and the Chinese inverter have been replaced by a Chinese hybrid inverter which is responsible for making the transition in a transparent and automatic way between solar power, batteries and the EDF grid. The batteries are still the same but they seem to have lost capacity.

In the end, the goal is to supply the regulation of my solar water heater in order to guard against a power failure which would occur at the worst moment and would cause the panels to overheat. I will also power my home automation / video surveillance / NAS server as much to protect it from power outages as to save on the electricity bill ... I think that 60% of its consumption can be covered by solar. The internet box and my PC will also be powered by this system, and can be a freezer if the available power allows it.

With this system we have an independent power source without having to worry about injection problems on the network. The counterpart is certainly a slightly lower output, and the need to create a "wavy" network in the house to supply what you want.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 26/12/20, 14:01

ABC2019 wrote:
ENERC wrote:We can see that storage is now profitable.

You assume that a guy who reads an article, does a 3 line calculation on an excel spreadsheet, and posts his conclusions on a 10 minute Youtube video, can't be wrong?

Instead of talking bullshit all day long, you better shut up for good. This is the last time I will answer you. Bye.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."