Injecting current on the contract without network?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/06/10, 19:49

Yeah, it seems to be difficult at home. In Belgium, the agreement is almost automatic, except for defective network problems.
(Of course, remember that the system is compliant)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
abaddon
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by abaddon » 06/06/10, 23:18

elephant wrote:Yeah, it seems to be difficult at home. In Belgium, the agreement is almost automatic, except for defective network problems.
(Of course, remember that the system is compliant)
+1

Same for Switzerland. Ok, we're not in Europe, so maybe it's a little different, but most standards are the same. In any case, it is almost enough to fill out a form and send it by post. A technician will come to validate the installation and place a meter for the repression.

For small productions (less than 10 kW) Electricity is repurchased at the selling price and the sum is simply deducted from the annual bill. In the best case, no bill, but no possibility of receiving a payment.

from 10 kW to 10 MW, the redemption price depends on the year when the installation was made and the type of energy (wind, photovoltaic, biomass, etc.) The quantities produced and consumed are clearly distinct and are processed by different accounts.

More than 10 MW, for the moment not possible for the particular ... but hey I think this limit is reasonable :-)

Well this is valid with my electricity company, it may vary depending on the region we do not have a national company like EDF .. but it's usually the same.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/06/10, 09:03

We must be aware that there are several philosophies depending on the type of connection: as soon as we exceed its own consumption, the sale of electricity becomes an income, it becomes de facto a trader or an industrialist. (= taxable on income)
On the other hand, we have the right to depreciate the investment and deduct general expenses.

In addition, some individuals who inject power on the same street does not pose too much problems to the distributor: it is in the order of power of the network because the injections do not exceed the normal consumptions: it is designed to treat this range power.

On the other hand, as soon as we go beyond 20 or 30 KW, we must already think about conveying on the high voltage network ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 07/06/10, 13:57

I had also tried to take out a contract at ERDF on their site for a purchase of 3 KW in cog, but nothing to do, if it's not solar, they have nothing to do.
Do you think we can make them believe that we are in solar energy when we produce it otherwise?
In my case, genset with fried oil ...
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/06/10, 23:57

common sense is the

injecting some kw into the network is no problem: it should be encouraged by an intelligent country

Belgians and Swiss are better than in France

the problem is therefore political: there is no try ecologist competent in France to force edf or erdf to do what should be his work
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 08/06/10, 10:12

Anyway, it's always a story of cash!
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/06/10, 11:40

chatelot 16 wrote:

Belgians and Swiss are better than in France

Finally positive and realistic words in this forum. : Mrgreen: Thank you, Chatelot :D

(we are modest, too!)
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 12/07/10, 14:57

+1
I met some Belgians and they seem smarter in a discussion than most of the average French people I have met in my life.
It's all the more refreshing that having worked in the supermarket a moment (luckily for me I'm more), I met the morons of CONSUMERS!
The only intelligent people I met at this time were Belgian or Swiss, and it made the biennnnnnn really able to discuss after dozens of questions-reponses repeatedly repeated throughout the day pffff ....
I who believed that the French had a minimum of guilt when I am between the inside and well what a shock!
: Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/10, 15:16

You all know now why I emigrated to Belgium ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 12/07/10, 15:33

On the other hand ... to refuse the illegally manufactured electricity is rather normal for a supplier of electricity ...

I had thought to peddle illegal immigrants on gegens ...

And yes in France the use of vegetable oil as fuel is also prohibited in engines fixed station ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."