Injecting current on the contract without network?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/06/10, 16:15

for insurance; you're laughing guys ???

if there is an investigation and we see that the fire is an inverter undeclared, you believe that your insurance reimburses you ???

It makes you peter a discount of 50% or more, zero refund because damage not guaranteed.

Just on the PV installs, you have to see the hack-off clauses of the chafers ... nothing but the reluctance on civil liability with respect to EDF ...

So a black inverter that makes a joke ... there are only APN (Insurance Santa Claus) who are good for that.
0 x
Remundo

Re: Injecting power on the network without a contract?

by Remundo » 02/06/10, 16:28

Christophe wrote:
b) I have a small 300W wind turbine bought 1000 € we do not want to use storage batteries, so we plug it directly into a PV inverter connected to the network.

:?: : Idea:

technically for that, you need an inverter Multistring (with double MPPT) and reserve a MPPT on your wind turbine.

otherwise your wind turbine can force the PV in reverse, or the PV power the wind turbine. :D

but it's probably illegal because your contract stipulates a feed-in tariff photovoltaic ... so if you sell them windy kWh and they realize it ... (kind annual output aberrant compared to installed kWp PV)
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 02/06/10, 17:00

for insurance; you're laughing guys ???

if there is an investigation and we see that the fire is an inverter undeclared, you believe that your insurance reimburses you ???

yes .... I repeat that in the event of an unintentional fire the insurance reimburses the price of the housing contract,
the estimate of the expert is generally very honest

If you want more information about fire insurance ask an expert and not your insurer who balances any illegal clause.
do not confuse insurance code and penal code ...

for options it's something else, but one is more in fire insurance ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/06/10, 21:51

the first question is to avoid fire! what insurance will say is only the 2eme question

moreover at home the first question is the only important because there is no insurance ...

the circuit breakers and the fuse are also effective for the current coming from the EDF that comes from an inverter

if a circuit breaker is able to cut in case of overload coming from edf it will cut as well in case of overload coming from an inverter

there are some unknown dangers of the 220v electrician in the battery circuit, but it is not at the output of the inverter in 220 or 380 that are the risks
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 02/06/10, 22:11

: Arrow: One of my relationships (who is incrusted of then little on the forum) softly injected on the network (up to 15kW in three-phase, all the same ...)

His meter was wheeled, so he turned upside down ... Until he forgot to monitor him and the EDF agent raises an index lower than the previous year ...
: Shock:
They got angry and laid an electronic counter ... :|

The problem is that it falls into a category of power that does not fit into the contracts of EDF, so they do not know how to buy him (administratively speaking) his electricity.

Its installation was equipped with the necessary security and was cut in case of absence network (its installation needs the 50Hz network to synchronize)

Now he is heating with convectors and put clims everywhere at home ... :D
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/06/10, 22:45

and we go from technology to political ecology, or to ecological politics!

the small stream makes the big rivers: an ecologically efficient country must use properly all the energies

so an ecologically efficient state must ask his edf to value all small electricity producers

alas I dream: in fact we overpay photovoltaic zero and I am tainted by a lot of other more efficient producer
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/06/10, 22:53

we must find a way of pressure to force edf to buy electricity!

not necessarily at the same price

no trader buys more than he sells: it would be quite normal for the edf to buy less than it sells: you have to pay the distribution costs!

but we must demand that the redemption of small power by the EDF be easier.

there is nothing to invent: the new electronic counters are fully programmable: to program a reasonable redemption price is easy!

I would prefer that everyone gets a few 100 w of photovoltaics and sells at a normal price, rather than some do big instalation and sell at a subsidized price
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 03/06/10, 01:48

Good evening

Remundo wrote:especially be careful that your conso progresses normally ...

because it will not be difficult to understand that there is a joke if you consume 1 kWh / year living there ...
not obvious that it is verified.
personally, I had in 1993 a problem of blocking counter, it was the meter of water and not that of the current. when building the house, the contractor asked us to install a water meter to make his cement. it was a new residential area. quickly the meter was no longer running and was stuck with 6 consumption m3 ... the house was finished, we moved in, and it was only 2 years later that I reported it to the company of waters by means of an intervention on their part in addition because the ground having been compacted, the conduit pulled on the meter and would have ended up making it break.

in summary, we received invoices with zero consumption, with old statement 6m3, new statement 6m3, and ridiculous amounts to pay (just the subscription) ... and obviously, they did not seem to be worry. since that has changed, bills become salty as time passes ...

jeff
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 03/06/10, 02:03

re

you get along well with your neighbor who does not have a PV installation, ask him to send you 500 W or 1 Kw / h and reinject him via the UPS into the network ... and share in 2 profits with your neighbor!

or you have a little extra building in the garden and you have a meter installed, to accommodate the gardener (so-called).
the best, a house cut in 2 having in each part already a counter, the ideal one.

be careful though, this is nothing less than a scam or swindle, but it will be almost impossible for EDF to prove this maneuver without penetrating and completely check your installation or that of your neighbor.

you could even resell your used photovoltaic panels, replace them fictitiously with panels resembling them and continue to "produce". you could finally buy yourself the mercedes or behem that you've been craving for a long time.

bigre, it's delirium ... of course you should not follow this example, it will be anti-ecological!

jeff
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 03/06/10, 14:14

re

who is silent consents. I am very surprised that there was not a comment, if only rejection after the message I posted previously.

those who read would have nauseating thoughts by saying that the idea is not so bad but that everyone keeps it in secret because it is neither more nor less than a fraud ... but who can boast of never having wanted to defraud, especially the state or a company run by the state?

jeff
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."