Injecting current on the contract without network?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 02/06/10, 10:15

Christophe wrote:
It's a good argument. But what about all PV installations during a maintenance? They automatically disconnect?

Yes, as others have already said above, an approved, standard grid injection inverter is designed to shut off in the event of a power outage.
However a failure, even very unlikely, can occur (a short-circuit semiconductor is common, especially on power circuit)
In the case of an approved installation, certified by inspection body and subject to a buy-back agreement, you are covered (certificate of conformity, and distributor of electricity who is aware that there is a network injection point, he can take measures to isolate this one)
If you inject wildly even with a compliant inverter, in case of an accident you can always argue that you were using a UPS that meets the safety standards, I doubt that legally you do the weight against the army of EDF's lawyer.

Now we agree, this kind of failure is normally extremely rare (but I remind you that the risk 0 does not exist) and that in principle the agents having to intervene on the network have provisions against the accidental release under power .
But hey, it was to emphasize the legal aspect of the thing, since that was part of the question.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/10, 12:40

Yes ok I understand the problem.

In case of cut, nothing prevents to cut by hand the principal ... obviously must be there ...

In addition, heavy interventions on the network are reported to residents several days in advance.

The risk is very low even if it is not zero. So we can inject on the network without saying anything to anyone provided they have a disk meter.

Still need to make the calculation of profitability ... not sure that it is finally interesting to do without a contract. It's case by case.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/06/10, 13:00

especially be careful that your conso progresses normally ...

because it will not be difficult to understand that there is a joke if you consume 1 kWh / year living there ... : Idea:

I do not know what are the conditions of purchase in Belgium, but if I were you, I would make a contract of injection, not to be accused of defrauding the contract of withdrawal, and especially for the insurance (in case of electric fire, your insurer releases you immediately if he notices the undeclared installation).

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/10, 13:12

Hey who said I wanted to do it? I asked the question for our culture at all!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/06/10, 14:03

Is that so...
I want to reinject the current produced but not consumed vi an inverter.

in this case, the present tense for the first person singular is inadequate :P

if not for culture, that's fine. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/10, 14:09

Roh what a pinailleur!

It was an example and it is done in French but I do not know the name of this turn ... 1ere hypothetical person? : Cheesy:

Here I have changed little to be more hypothetical! : Idea:
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 02/06/10, 14:40

Hello
in case of power failure with the load that the inverter is going to have in the ass, it will trip immediately.

for the culture also ... it is necessary to know that certain apparatus like the speed variator reinjects current on the network in the form of harmonic or other ...

and for insurance, as a non-professional (DIY) I'm not sure it works as you say, I even have a very big doubt about the legislation.
if you listen to the fact that we are not in the norms the insurance does not reimburse. It is necessary, is fortunately because there will be no claim for reimbursement.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/10, 14:43

boubka wrote:if you listen to the fact that we are not in the norms the insurance does not reimburse. It is necessary, is fortunately because there will be no claim for reimbursement.

I did'nt understand everything... :?: :?:
0 x
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 02/06/10, 15:18

I did'nt understand everything.

and especially for insurance (in the event of an electric fire, your insurer will let you go immediately if he notices the undeclared installation).

disagree with this statement it is not a sufficient reason.
you have to prove the INTENTIONAL fire.
you would have to work voluntarily for the device to fire.
as far as negligence is concerned it is rather a case of justice, which moreover concerns almost only the professional (having the knowledge of the risk)
and again ... if justice punishes you (serious case: death of man) the insurer must honor his contract
l
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 02/06/10, 16:08

Christophe wrote:Roh what a pinailleur!

Sorry, it's the professional distortion

or the deïformachi proufechounal if you prefer in patois auvergnat : Lol:

Merchi Mouchu Christophe : Cheesy:

Ah, these Auvergnats ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."