Injecting current on the contract without network?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
caricion
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Injecting power on the network without a contract?

by caricion » 28/12/20, 23:24

ENERC wrote:But in fact not because you consume during the day and it does not go in the battery.
Reasonably, you will have done the 4500 cycles.

For all intents and purposes an "artisanal" regulator with respect to the network, there may be some digging at this level (video 3, there is a video 1 and 2):

I don't know (but I imagine that one can) adapt with a battery system.

ENERC wrote:within 10 years, people who have enough surface area will install ~ 9kWp (2500 € of PV).

I paid 25 in 000, the prices would be divided by 2013 in 10 years ...?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/12/20, 08:57

ENERC wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:I think that the most interesting would be to pool the production over ten homes, to have a single energy storage system, with several photovoltaic power plants 10 times 5 kw for example and a wire that goes around the homes without go through the public domain. at this account it would be possible I think to be less expensive than the network.

It's technically possible, but Enedis made it incredibly complicated (there was a Sicetaitsimple post about it on another topic with the document referenced).

The problem with pooling is that you have to find a legal person who contracts the contract on behalf of the participants in the operation. What about things that are not easy to manage, like the maintenance? what happens if an owner changes? and with tenants? how are the productions distributed?
I tested at the level of a building manager and the answer was: nobody is going to advance the money to be profitable in 10 years. [when the insulation is going to be done by force during the next facelift, they will understand ....]

On reflection, I see 3 tracks:
- citizen initiatives by a group of highly motivated people,
- mayors who develop eco-districts,
- building co-ops on condition of finding financing without advancing the money at the start

That said, the cost per W drops sharply from 0W to 6kW, then stabilizes up to 36KVA (the limit of three-phase 230V). Then, it is not super-interesting because it is necessary to pay the transformer in HTA (that socket).
I think that within 10 years, people who have enough surface area will install ~ 9kWp (2500 € of PV). Why? well because most of the cars will be electric with Vehicle2grid, as Phil59 rightly pointed out.
And with the ban on oil-fired boilers, then soon on gas, we are all going to switch to the CAP and therefore a higher installed PV power.
I could be wrong, but that's how I see it in the next 10 years.

I think that in the future there is something that will appear, the energy storers, they will store the energy that you produce and return it to you when you need it and will take care of solving the problems with Enedis.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 29/12/20, 08:59

caricion wrote:
ENERC wrote:But in fact not because you consume during the day and it does not go in the battery.
Reasonably, you will have done the 4500 cycles.

For all intents and purposes an "artisanal" regulator with respect to the network, there may be some digging at this level (video 3, there is a video 1 and 2):

I don't know (but I imagine that one can) adapt with a battery system.

ENERC wrote:within 10 years, people who have enough surface area will install ~ 9kWp (2500 € of PV).

I paid 25 in 000, the prices would be divided by 2013 in 10 years ...?

no in 7 years. you can already install 9 kw for 2500 euros of panels.
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re:

by peter » 03/11/23, 10:29

chatelot16 wrote:common sense is the

injecting some kw into the network is no problem: it should be encouraged by an intelligent country

Belgians and Swiss are better than in France

the problem is therefore political: there is no try ecologist competent in France to force edf or erdf to do what should be his work

How many kWh does police violence produce in France?
And the “kidnapped” children in Romania...
Drug rails after an Assembly...
The muscular strength of Smicards at the Factory in difficult jobs...
The cars that go to doctors...since they no longer travel to people's homes...
etc ...

Phew... EDF and its stupid excuses...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."