Maybe stupid idea to patent: Hydraulic VMC?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Maybe stupid idea to patent: Hydraulic VMC?

by stipe » 22/06/11, 11:30

Hello,

I give you a flash of genius (or not : Cheesy: ) I just had:
1 / why not stick a generator on the water supply to his house, rather than flow restrictors on all faucets ....?
Thus we could produce electricity (recover the energy created by the water tower) when turning the water tap ...
2 / why not put a "mill" in the bathroom and the toilets which would lead to the VMC of the room?
So I'm taking a shower, the VMC gets going, I flushed the VMC gets going ...

0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 22/06/11, 11:57

For toilets going to the dry toilets. : Cheesy:
Shower, washing you by sponge : Mrgreen:
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/11, 12:17

I had a hard time finding it but here is the subject where the subject has already been mentioned: https://www.econologie.com/forums/utiliser-l ... t7356.html

To summarize this would be of interest to the environment only if the pressure of your water supply is natural and it would pose problems of evacuation (mounted downstream) and / or loss of pressure (upstream)

I believe there is a shower with LEDs (light therapy as a selling point) that uses a picoturbine ... it remains a gadget! Or is it my imagination and shower uses batteries ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/06/11, 17:36

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/06/11, 17:39

which uses a picoturbine.

Why not ? There were explosion-proof lighting devices for mining use powered by compressed air (so with a turbine and a built-in alternator)
That said, it is agreed: the shower, it's madness :D

I did a quick calculation: the work produced by the fleet harvested from the roof of an average house, 6 meters high in our latitudes produce painstakingly 2 KWh / year! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Idea maybe stupid to patent: VMC hydraulic?

by moinsdewatt » 22/06/11, 19:35

Ca doing next to nothing as energy to retrieve if you are a Customer Review normal water (50 m3 per person per year).
0 x
stipe
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Idea maybe stupid to patent: VMC hydraulic?

by stipe » 22/06/11, 22:10

Ok, received messages : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Good just story to argue a little and ask my last message on this topic I will quote our moderator nice (as is the moderator, what he says is true and does not suffer any contradiction lol)
Your reasoning of "it's too little so we don't do anything" is anti-econological.
For example: we can end up with aneries of the style "what's the point of insulating my house, it won't change the world oil bill"?
I remember still that by 10 20 years to all non-nuclear sources will be welcome to assist the closure of nuclear power plants!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/06/11, 22:57

It is necessary to keep:

2 examples:

175 euros for a portable gadget that recharges your camera or phone in hiking, this is a convenient but expensive gadget, it is not econologic

2 spend a week on the back of a shop (on your way, of course) to get expanded polystyrene to isolate your studio, or old pallets to heat you, ask if injecting hydrogen it works, discuss whether to change the chassis, etc .... this is the econology.

Do not confuse either saving candles and energy savings: priorities for "important" things
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
swift2540
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by swift2540 » 22/06/11, 23:25

Use the water flow as a generator to turn on a bath heater, it's done.
You can see on this pdf
http://www.google.be/#hl=fr&q=vaillant+atmomag+14+gx+i2%2Be&oq=vaillant+atmomag+14+gx+i2%2Be&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=5501l5501l0l1l1l0l0l0l0l158l158l0.1l1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=8a114f01bfc4e5d7&biw=1024&bih=605
(Cliques then on the link that appears 1er = pdf)
16 / 46 page 29 generator (rotation wheel)
It is this which provides the "starting power" (electrodes n ° 6) and the safety (ionization n ° 28). We are talking about mV and mA of course ...
With this, need a pilot.
This system costs the purchase approx 70 €, ie ~ the price of 1 year gas (at the current price) for the night light.
Other manufacturers also have this type of generator, useful for not connected to electricity water unit. : Idea:
0 x
Sometimes it is better to stop, reflect, and ask the right questions ...