Hydroelectric project (small drop and low flow)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Hydroelectric project (small drop and low flow)

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 20:54

Remundo wrote:[color = # FF0040] it turns out that we already discussed the two of you (Bardal and Sicètsimple) with Christophe in February 2018,

Ah, it's great to know that we are the object of so much attention! And what did the Stasi conclude?
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 23 / 06 / 19, 21: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 21:01

Christophe wrote:For the form, you can say the same thing without being insulting ...

Was I insulting? Or that before someone involved in the debate authorizes himself to delete one of my posts? And even after? Go ahead, search ...
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 23/06/19, 21:04

Yes, I am surprised to learn that I was insulting ... Are you sure?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 21:39

Remundo wrote:no, you have not been nailed by an accumulation of taunts and successive challenges against me,

So "taunts and successive challenges" (hypothesis that should be justified, because basically bullshit remains bullshit) vis-à-vis a moderator involved in a debate would justify that this same moderator can remove the posts of his opponents?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/19, 21:44

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote: aiming to make me pass for an idiot to speak to the Gauloise.

I fully assume that building a 4m diameter "gravity wheel" to best recover 10W is a really stupid idea.

no doubt you are right,

but it is much better than putting a garden hose with a Chinese gadget in thinking that it will turn out ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 21:55

Remundo wrote:but it is much better than putting a garden hose with a Chinese gadget in thinking that it will turn out ...

This is where you completely lack a sense of humor by not realizing that it was just bullshit, in response to your "In other words, you have to incur the minimum of expenses ...".
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/19, 22:03

ah yes, but what are we laughing with you!

Signed: the Stasi under the direction of Stalin.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 22:11

Remundo wrote:Signed: the Stasi under the direction of Stalin.

It is not me who writes: "it turns out that we already discussed you two (Bardal and Sicaitsimple) with Christophe in February 2018, "
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/06/19, 22:21

It is often difficult to convey the nuances of language in the shortened format of a message. forum. Smilies are an attempt to compensate for the lack of intonation and body language which usually complement our direct communications and can greatly modify their apparent meaning. I have repeatedly regretted that my interlocutors were hurt by my remarks, which were a little too laconic at times so as not to be misinterpreted.
I very much hope that the two parties each take a step towards the other and that this difference between two quality participants disappears. I note that what amplified it resides in the double cap of protagonist and moderator of one of the party and, without judging in any way on the merits, I think that if warning there should be, the recourse to a neutral third party had contributed greatly to the serenity of the debate.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/19, 22:41

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:Signed: the Stasi under the direction of Stalin.

It is not me who writes: "it turns out that we already discussed you two (Bardal and Sicaitsimple) with Christophe in February 2018, "

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:[color = # FF0040] it turns out that we already discussed the two of you (Bardal and Sicètsimple) with Christophe in February 2018,

Ah, it's great to know that we are the object of so much attention! And what did the Stasi conclude?

because talking about you two between moderators automatically equates us with Stalin or Stasi? These two words, by the way, haven't you written them in your repetitive little pride? Who do you think you are, sir?
0 x