Hydroelectric project (small drop and low flow)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Hydroelectric project (small drop and low flow)

by thibr » 23/06/19, 18:47

I find this kind of situation always sad :(
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/06/19, 18:50

In addition to being sad, the heating of the spirits is annoying in time of RC! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 19:31

Ahmed wrote:In addition to being sad, the heating of the spirits is annoying in time of RC! : Mrgreen:

It is certain that Makadam24 who arrived on the forum may be a little surprised by the "storm" that he initiated by his "glass of water"!
I'm a little responsible, sorry, but when some people suggest building a 4m diameter wheel to exploit a potential of around 10W, my training and my 40 years of practice in energy just make me boil a little !
But I promise, for the next week, I put ice water in the freezer, a "hot water bottle" filled on the head each time I connect to Econology!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/19, 19:54

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:and so, is that what you wanted?

That is to say that if another moderator than you had censored me for comments deemed to be outside the charter provided by Econology, it would seem to me at least understandable, even if I still have the impression of being in general "in the nails",

no, you weren't in the nails with an accumulation of taunts and successive challenges against me, aimed at making me look like an idiot to talk to the Gaul. I just got you back on track with many technical comments and solid sources, but you kept bringing it back saying "I'm getting bogged down"
Now, that I point out, that was the subject of the deleted post, that in your 11:46 am post, you said "Actually maybe an alternative to the gravity wheel ....." and that it 'was from my point of view a way for you to try to free yourself from this superb proposal to build a "gravity wheel" of 4m in diameter to recover at best 10W, that seemed to me just a little common sense ... ..

By the way you are not censored, all your meager technical proposals (if I understood correctly, the Chinese gadgets that we screw on a tap?) Are always readable on this subject.
Now you do what you want, you may have the power to banish me forever, just talk to Christophe before, he may have a different opinion.

A warning is not a ban.

But no problem, I will survive outside of the Joseph Remundo Staline world .....

We do not call the President of the Republic to moderate, each moderator intervenes and we do not need a "college of moderators" to judge the terrible fate of Mr. Complicated.

The simple fact that you now call me Stalin shows how moderate is moderation ...

I will now make another post as forumer to participate in the subject
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/19, 20:05

Okay, so where are we now?

1) The gravity wheel 80% efficiency,: will work, but requires a reduction in movement to adapt to a generator; the reduction can further reduce the yield.
2) the Kaplan microphone: to my knowledge, it does not exist in such small power. The best I have found is "Turbiwatt" model T250: https://www.turbiwatt.com/uploads/FICHE ... tation.pdf

but it requires 600-800 W to find its optimal efficiency zone ... and probably several hundred € uros on order ...

The advantage is that it already includes the electrical part and can inject on the AC220V network. Its performance should be To the ladle by 60%

The question that arises: could we turbinate by "lock", ie instead of taking 0,5L / s over 24 hours and having 20W gross, it would be necessary to take 20L / s for 1 hour roughly...

To avoid large variations in level in the pond, we could consider a sequential valve that lets the flow start several times during the day.
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 23/06/19, 20:11

We will now know that there is a high-ranking person on this site who should not be contradicted, especially when his proposals put him in an untenable situation. What great progress in our art of living, and what promises for our future, which we wish radiant.

Having myself been the subject of a similar warning formerly, which I had not understood any more than I do not understand that one, I allow myself, respectfully, to ask what it is necessary to call you: master, professor, lord , your greatness, your high authority ...?

Frankly, I find it lamentable, and unworthy of the quality of some speakers of this forum… And as anachronistic as your solid sources of the XNUMXth century…

PS Can you point out that the reference you give has already been given on the first page; but of course you didn't see it ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/19, 20:33

if if I saw it, and I reworked it because it turned out to be a dead end.

it turns out that we have already discussed the two of you (Bardal and Sicétésimple) with Christophe in February 2018, for the same faults on other subjects (a small collaborative morgue with accusatory reversal ...) well take the trouble, warning to you too ... you went well on this topic of your spades
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/06/19, 20:46

Remundo wrote: aiming to make me pass for an idiot to speak to the Gauloise.

I fully assume that building a 4m diameter "gravity wheel" to best recover 10W is a really stupid idea.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/19, 20:48

It is a pity that some personal aversions spoil this interesting subject ...

So let's put that on the heat wave to come (yesterday I already felt the nervousness of people in town ...), in short you have 4 days to calm down! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/19, 20:48

sicetaitsimple wrote:I fully assume that building a 4m diameter "gravity wheel" to best recover 10W is a really stupid idea.

For the bottom, it's not wrong ... it may never even rotate given the low power involved ...

For the form, you can say the same thing without being insulting ...
0 x