How to set a Windmaster for 600 black?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How to configure a windmaster for a black 600?

by Obamot » 22/05/22, 14:22

Revox wrote:Currently it does not produce due to poor adjustment and unsuitable equipment.
So I start from zero.

You could say that if you had points of comparison, and therefore if you had the answers to the preceding questions.

Imagine changing your inverter and the problem persists? That would be nerd.

There is no certainty, there is a lack of data, and of correct diagnosis of the problem (if there is one and it is not simply due to the lack of wind and/or the implantation.
0 x
Revox
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Revox » 22/05/22, 14:23

sicetaitsimple wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I said, "I'm not an expert".
So I have no advice to give you, I just note that according to their data sheets, the output voltage of the wind turbine and the input voltage of the inverters do not seem compatible.
But there are certainly solutions, but I don't know them!

But you have noted an important characteristic.
But this kit was mounted by professionals, and sad to see that it is not compatible!

Certainly a better solution is to change, the inverter is what would cost less.

In the future I would like to connect batteries to the circuit because being not too far from my sea, it is often windy... but in the evening nothing.
I would like to enjoy it more in the evening.

So to see here there is a suitable wind turbine and battery inverter.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/05/22, 14:27

But maybe your current inverter could be salvaged for a solar installation?

I found that: https://forum-photovoltaique.fr/viewtopic.php?t=31873
Not read yet.

Being in the Somme, here are the wind speeds available

5A663F40-90B1-4601-977A-DA472609BD53.gif
5A663F40-90B1-4601-977A-DA472609BD53.gif (52.16 Kio) Consulté 1695 fois

With a rotor diameter of 1,80 m you can expect 1,5 kW

898C763D-29EF-4730-A48C-9707EE47894B.gif
898C763D-29EF-4730-A48C-9707EE47894B.gif (21.88 KiB) Viewed 1693 times

I could be wrong, but remember that the value of 3 kW in 2 years that you posted is not suitable to deduce something (it is a power) it would be well to calculate that as Izentrop says, either convert your production figures into kW/h (if the values ​​correspond) and then compare with the values ​​which it is possible to obtain in your geographical area with the diameter of the rotor which is yours.

Source: https://energie-verte.blogspot.com/2009 ... liers.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/05/22, 15:12

PS: note that you gave a power value of 3 kW for a rotor diameter of 1,80 m, but this power value does not correspond to the usual diagram above, which only mentions about half, i.e.: 1,6kW for 2m.

It would therefore be well to start by clarifying what the installation has produced in kW/h - and this data must appear in the EDF readings - and compare this with what your installation is theoretically capable of producing under your conditions. In reality, this is how an installation should be chosen:

Professionals use wind masts which they place on sites with wind potential, and carry out measurements for at least one year. Once the measurements have been recorded and analyzed, it is necessary to choose the wind turbine that best corresponds to the characteristics of the wind and the terrain. Only a professional can do this job. Many parameters must be taken into account. The efficiency of the turbines is different depending on the nature of the wind. Some lose much of their effectiveness in turbulence.

Source: https://energie-verte.blogspot.com/2009 ... liers.html

In view of the above, there is a good chance that your installation was carried out "at best" but without readings over a year (since they should have been very expensive) - you can always publish what the EDF readings have given — but without wanting to discourage you, I therefore believe above all that those who install “small domestic wind turbine,” it's more "for the glory"...

And in view of his rather eloquent comment:

B7D05549-9DA0-44CD-8520-D294737074E9.jpeg

In your place I would try to evaluate (thanks to the EDF statement) what your installation is able to produce as is but I wouldn't incur any costs and would head straight for the installation of solar panels, where each euro invested should bring you more than in the correction or possible improvement of your installation. current. The reason is simple, a serious diagnosis would cost you a lot of money, and without testing over a year, it does not seem possible to predict whether the hardware installed “guess” would be the one needed based on the results.
0 x