Here's how to equip yourself ... without breaking the bank!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
TATAMI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Heat pump powered by solar thermal panels

by TATAMI » 30/05/08, 19:52

On the other hand, a heat pump can be combined with thermal solar panels. This is the top.

I'm interested ! Is it possible to operate an air air heat pump with thermal solar panels? And this with a good percentage even in winter?
Do you know how to know if our place of residence (loccurence la Creuse) is suitable for solar?
Are there any manufacturer (s) you can advise on thermal solar panels?

Our project is to build a contemporary yurt, do you have ideas on renewable energies to use for this type of housing?

Thank you. [/ quote]
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/05/08, 20:35

Hi Tatami,

For the heat pump, water / air is better: because thermal solar generally works with a tank of lukewarm water (cumulus).

You can consider a coil in the cumulus where the fluid of your heat pump takes the warmth, then will be compressed, take the calories to go to the exchanger in contact with the air in your home.

But in general, if it is large enough, the cumulus remains warm enough to provide heating. It is only for domestic hot water that this is interesting.

These are non-standard installations ... You have to know the craftsman well and be "open" for him to do it.

Otherwise, self-construction!

Ask Tigrou and Christophe : Idea:
Last edited by Remundo the 30 / 05 / 08, 22: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
TATAMI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

wind cap

by TATAMI » 30/05/08, 21:27

And a pAC powered by a wind turbine, what do you think?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/05/08, 22:52

I think it is best to connect to the EDF network.

A wind turbine is very intermittent and requires storage if you are not connected.

Besides, you can't get the power you want.

Already with thermal solar panels and a small heat pump, you consume almost nothing for all your heating needs.

If you want to go further and put a wind turbine, it's a matter of "philosophy".

@+
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Econergy

by bobono » 31/05/08, 10:09

econergy: Does it respond to a request? I answer yes.

Its prices are very competitive and make it possible to compare to the proposals of current installers on the market.

He is ready to give advice over the phone (sometimes sufficient)

An experienced handyman can easily mount a cap without difficulty

The difference compared to professionals It has a number of hours of free assembly. (May even be considered a hobby for certain).

Reliability and Pacs: A Pac is more like the fridges found in your butcher's shop than the fridge you have in your kitchen. Is there the answer that indeed a Pac can functioned more than 30 years without problem.

As incandescent (filament) bulbs are going to be prohibited during manufacture The installation and manufacture of resistance connectors as well as the laying should be prohibited,

With the savings made, it will be possible to heat thousands of homes without directly burning fuel oil.

Maybe 200 dollars a barrel tomorrow
0 x
Christophe

Re: energy saving

by Christophe » 31/05/08, 11:52

bobono wrote:Its prices are very competitive and make it possible to compare to the proposals of current installers on the market.

Inadmissible argument: anyone can create a website with prices at 30% of market prices in 2 hours ... but with nothing behind ...

The accommodation that has been selected is an accommodation that does not even allow you to make a whois to know the identity of the webmaster (do it for econo and you will see that everything sticks to the information given on the store). ..

In addition, it does not seem to me, on the contrary, that he has answered our specific questions ... contenting himself with balancing ready-made sentences.
0 x
Econergy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Econergy » 01/06/08, 18:43

This is what I said in the preamble to my first intervention, the self-proclamation of a self-specialty, with pseudo skills .... But you are wrong about me ... Too bad.

I did not understand, your explanation on the thermal pad ...

I will respond to several observations:

Many people make hot water with the fuel boiler in the summer, despite a heat pump ...

This is nonsense, so obvious that I wonder how some installers came to recommend such a solution.

On the one hand, there is no worse boiler output than operating it for DHW.

1 / Power requirement 3/4 Kw for power (Average) 20 Kw = catastrophic yield.
2 / Keeping the boiler hot 24/24 H for 1 hour maximum actual use
3 / Higher Kw / H fuel price than EDF off-peak Kw / H
4 / maintenance + continuous sweeping of the boiler.

Doing a fuel recovery in succession associated with a heat pump is the same style, or even worse, because when the boiler starts cold (In case it does not make hot water) during the rise in temperature, the yield does not not exceed 50%.

We systematically recommend production by the heat pump, whatever the heat source, earth, water, or air. As soon as the hydraulic scheme is well managed.

I return to the reliability of refrigerator compressors. Thank you for re-reading my previous article. "90% of the fridges put in the trash have copressors in perfect condition"

How can you assert that it is not possible, just because it is your "impression" what the evidence is that you have about it. Free affirmations do nothing for people, especially if they are false ...

Regarding the energy efficiency and savings of heat pumps, you display purely theoretical figures taken from your books, while I speak of real facts in situation with more than 150 customers installed. I do not intend to advertise, but simply to reestablish truths that are beyond your knowledge.

The solar heat pump solution is indeed a technique that we have already tested. We are waiting to see the results. In our case:

- AIR BLOCK BI BLOCK split R410A fluid inverter system Power 18 KW
- SANYO double cylinder compressor with defrost without cycle reversal (SANYO patent)
- Buffer tank on the heating side 200 LITERS
- Multi-energy double envelope stainless steel tank with DHW. 300 liters immersed in 200 liters of primary heating buffer.
-2 solar collectors 20 vacuum glass superconductive tubes with heat pipe diameter 70 mm. connected to the multi-energy storage tank and coupled with the heat pump with automatic heat / heat selection control

I don't have time right away, but I will send you soon, various diagrams and photos of installations.

Sincerely,

Daniel.
0 x
Econergy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Econergy » 01/06/08, 19:07

Christohe wrote:

Inadmissible argument: anyone can create a website with prices at 30% of market prices in 2 hours ... but with nothing behind ...

The accommodation that has been selected is an accommodation that does not even allow you to make a whois to know the identity of the webmaster (do it for econo and you will see that everything sticks to the information given on the store). ..

In addition, it does not seem to me, on the contrary, that he answered our precise questions ... contenting himself with swinging ready-made sentences.

Daniel responds,

I have the impression that my interventions bother you so much that you are ready to say anything to try to give you credit towards other Internet users.

In a few discussions, I was able to form an opinion on how you operate ... Well, it's not very glorious.

- So then how easy it is, I challenge you to create a website specializing in renewable energies with a level of product quality and price identical to mine. You make (again error) it is not a question of 30% less, but of 50% minimum. This in 2 hours as you indicate, and with something in "concrete" behind.

If you do not arrive at this, everyone will understand here, that you gargle with beautiful useless words intended to give you a coat of arms that you do not have .... At the same time, it is clear that you will have to try to take all your interlocutors for fools .....

The webmaster is me alone, with the "OFFICELIVE Microsoft" interface. Nothing rocket science.

On the contrary, I answered all the useful questions, but these answers are not to your taste because contrary to your thoughts, my Lord. The ready-made sentences, it is not my style, but rather yours, you only have to read to realize it.

This will be my last intervention and speech with you, because it does not bring anything constructive and concrete. You are too negative in your words which only bring controversy. You lack sincerity and technical knowledge on this subject, which you try to compensate with quotes that you will catch in your library.

Daniel
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 01/06/08, 19:20

frankly to read this post I take only one thing ...
renewable energies IT'S INFLATABLE : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/08, 19:51

1) I lack technical knowledge of the net? It is very good ... the regulars of this site and forum will understand ...

2) Nowhere does your site indicate a specific contact or name. Funny I found this:

You are therefore assured of not having to deal with a “Ghost” structure selling anything, no matter how.

It is quite the opposite: pay by paypal only (to fuck people on the net there is no better), no address, no last name, anonymous email on Gmail, no business number... etc etc ... brief WIND ...

3) I propose to contact the DGCCRF to denounce the lack of transparency, rigor and professionalism of your "site" ...

In the meantime, I lock you can always contact me privately if you are not happy ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."