GTI to oneself

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 30/04/12, 12:25

no, but it is always possible to describe the components and their operation.
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 30/04/12, 12:29

And everyone does what they want at home.
The gulag and the collective farm are far away ...

Edit: After not be CON
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/04/12, 12:57

On these plans no info on critical integrated circuits, and their internal programs, essential.

The integrated circuits realize almost all the functions with notes of serious applications, basic course to read with great care:
http://www.electro-tech-online.com/cust ... 3868-1.pdf
with even a demo module to buy, working immediately, but also modifiable.

Otherwise, it is possible to separate the functions, switching from the highly variable AC voltage of the wind turbine to a slightly variable DC voltage with its personal switching power supply, and personal control of the power output, which then supplies an ordinary commercial GTI with standards, making 50 Hertz, which will thus never undergo abnormal conditions, with an almost constant input voltage.

There is therefore no risk of non-compliance with EDF standards.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 30/04/12, 13:26

dedeleco wrote:On these plans no info on critical integrated circuits, and their internal programs, essential.

The integrated circuits realize almost all the functions with notes of serious applications, basic course to read with great care:
http://www.electro-tech-online.com/cust ... 3868-1.pdf
with even a demo module to buy, working immediately, but also modifiable.

Otherwise, it is possible to separate the functions, switching from the highly variable AC voltage of the wind turbine to a slightly variable DC voltage with its personal switching power supply, and personal control of the power output, which then supplies an ordinary commercial GTI with standards, making 50 Hertz, which will thus never undergo abnormal conditions, with an almost constant input voltage.

There is therefore no risk of non-compliance with EDF standards.

Thank you Dedeleco ....

And also not bad your idea ...

I am going to be able to acquire a windmaster which I will configure for the moment on the PV. and then on the turbine and maybe both at the same time. Hmm.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 30/04/12, 13:51

Ruthenian wrote:
Not that much...

You find many configurable example 3 V to 200 V to please Dedeleco?

It's a bit extreme as a limit ... but yes, the injection inverters of recognized brands often have rather wide operating ranges and a very sharp MPPT algo.
After having to compare what is comparable, the small Chinese GTI are planned at the base to work with small generators initially planned for the battery charge, it is therefore normal that their operating voltage range is within this range there.
Then there are anyway the limits of physics, to use your example, making a converter with such a large operating range would be very difficult, would certainly lead to an unnamed gas plant and would have a lousy yield.

But I understand that the subject interests you (it is interesting ...) and the challenge of building a GTI with an optimized operating range for your rewound alternator is a great project.
that does not prevent me from maintaining my initial remark: such a project requires solid knowledge and a good experience in power electronics (which is a particular field)
Without wishing to prejudge your knowledge, I doubt that you will succeed without very great efforts!

For my part, I would already like to finish my charge regulator for wind turbines ... and when I see the difficulty I had in developing a simple variable speed drive for a small 12VDC 300W motor and the number of components that I smacked for that, I wish you courage for your GTI!

Still, if you get started in the project, do not hesitate to come and ask for info here in case of difficulty I am ready to bring my modest experience, and by reflecting with others on the problem we are more likely to find a solution.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 30/04/12, 16:21

Forhorse wrote:Without wishing to prejudge your knowledge, I doubt that you will succeed without very great efforts!

Still, if you get started in the project, do not hesitate to come and ask for info here in case of difficulty I am ready to bring my modest experience, and by reflecting with others on the problem we are more likely to find a solution.

Chiche, if the Asia they get there, I will get there without problem ....

But above all I finish my humble home because Madame is fed up with seeing copper lif that wanders around.

Dedeleco; Bidouille23, chatelot and plasmanu could join the game.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/04/12, 16:28

Asia is more than 2 billion with India !!

even if they weld like pigs sometimes !!
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 30/04/12, 16:47

dedeleco wrote:

Asia is more than 2 billion with India !!

even if they weld like pigs sometimes !!

Yes is then?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/04/12, 17:06

when i see a small 12V 220V to 15euro converter, it already contains almost everything you need:

1) a switching converter to transform the 12v into 300V DC

2) a 4 transistor bridge to make the 50Hz

there is not much to modify to make it an injector on the network: replace the oscillator which makes the 50Hz with a detection of the voltage already existing on the network

the use of the 12V / 300V switching converter is better than the use of a large 220V transformer: low power lost at low power: therefore the efficiency remains good even at low power

with a large 50Hz transformer you have to unplug everything below a certain power because the power lost is greater than what we would like to inject

when i talk about a 12V 220V converter it is not to make a small easy modification ... it is only to recover certain components ... tranfo ferrite transistorsmos 12V side

it is not even sure that the transistor rated 220V is sufficient: in a simple converter it only has to support the voltage that it produces themselves ... in injection on the 220V it must support all the overvoltages that arrive by the network

this kind of solution is not the only one ... there are also coarser solutions with 50Hz transformer and thyristor only on the low voltage side: no electronics on the 220V side, just a contactor to cut off completely when the power is too low for loss of transformer ... it is possible not to put a 2nd contactor on a different socket of the transformer to reduce its power ... also corresponding to a lower voltage to use the wind turbine in low winds
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 30/04/12, 17:30

Ruthenian wrote:

The latest fashionable smartphone (as well as all the others ...) is made in Asia, it's not that you will be able to build one yourself ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."