Goodbye EdF, Areva and Total ...

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/05/12, 19:18

Thank you Did67 ...

Maybe, but I also said that it must depend on the boiler.

And I didn't say anything!

Personally, no clear opinion, not enough experience.

And I don't have a boiler, neither where I live at the moment, nor in my other house, she doesn't need it! : Lol: What a bowl ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/05/12, 19:49

So Obamot shouldn't talk about what he doesn't know !!!

But boilers of the rudimentary type, start full pot, on a very cold exchanger, which does with thermal diffusion, the gases on the surface at more than 1000 ° C and a few mm inside, the metal still at 20 ° C, because the thermal diffusion of the thick cast iron is not ultra fast, (see diffusivity on wikipedia that Obamot refuses to learn, with this difference of T or infinite gradient at the beginning) and therefore that gives enormous thermal stresses which break in the long run (we hear the crackles !!).
It is enough to start the power more gradually, to reduce the constraints and multiply the lifespan enormously, what the boilers do a little less rudimentary !!!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/05/12, 20:29

Plasmanu notes:

The mttp algorithm is linear. If I have 100w at 17v, at constant power (drill fully) I will find myself 2 minutes later at 14v for 170w.

gives with P = VI and V = V0-RI gives Rbob = 0,48Ohms approximately and V0 empty for a constant drill rotation speed equal to 19,8Volts. "linear" compared to what? because P is of the second degree in I.

and P max taken by the mppt by adjusting its Rext = Rbob, corresponds to Pmax = V0 ^ 2 / 4R = 205W on Rext = Rbob

very far from 500W, if the mmpt makes this optimum possible ????

At 27V empty (otherwise dumping for V0 too strong) we have 27 / 19,8 = 1,4 times more in tension, the possible mas power is 1,4 ^ 2 = 2 or Pmax = 410W .

So on a constant speed drill, we can get 410W out of the mppt, if it does the maximum power ????

But with the wind instead of the drill, we have the cow that when we brake by running the wind turbine in the wind, it certainly slows down quite a bit, a factor of 2 or more (runaway vacuum which can be huge, end of blades faster than the wind), and therefore to have V0 = 27V and 410W, it is necessary to have a rotation speed of the wind turbine double, and even more, without current drawn, at least 54V, at the start before the mmpt starts to ask for current to reduce to the speed of 27V giving 410W.
Thus, on these figures, we see that at least temporarily the mmpt (and the dumploader) must resist 54V or even more (80V) to allow flow with charge 410W to 27V.

So it is necessary to be able to exceed 27V without sufficient current, otherwise the wind turbine goes into cycles on and off constantly, or at best with much less power than desired, 5 times less !!!

So it is necessary to transform the very variable tension, from too low to too high into a reasonable tension, with a switching power supply, controlled.

There are integrated circuits with all the diagrams in the manufacturers' datasheets, very numerous, and therefore the work is almost done, the longest being to make the right choices !!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/05/12, 20:59

Why, Obamot, is it forbidden for him to send the news ...?

dedeleco wrote:So Obamot shouldn't talk about what he doesn't know!
Obamot refuses to learn, [...]
You shouldn't take your paranoid mythomaniac case for a generality, huh : Mrgreen:

The threshold of subjects you do not know and where you intervene must reach 80% of your appearances!

And as Did67 has well analyzed, we leave you:

Did67 wrote:play who has the biggest?

dedeleco wrote:I am remember my mother-in-law's plumber, who got [...] upset when I him explained his mistakes [...]

If people were like me, all these plumbers would point to unemployment !!!

: Lol:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 27/05/12, 21:09

Linear.
Because the watt increases gradually at the same time as the voltage drops slowly. Equal power.

In my opinion this idea of ​​cutting power supply will draw too much on the max (taking everything and more) and would have an equal effect to the dumploader.
You might as well connect the GTI to the dumploader.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/05/12, 22:36

Certainly not, because we control the current and the optimal power instead of emptying everything in the dumploader, which has a resistance of how much ??? The one that blocks the wind turbine, with too much current while braking with a very strong current.

Because the watt increases gradually at the same time as the voltage drops slowly. Equal power.

is a contradictory sentence because, watts = power do not change if the power is equal or constant.

In my opinion this idea of ​​cutting power supply will draw too much on the max (taking everything and more) and would have an equal effect to the dumploader.

shows that I was not clear and understood.
A power supply provides only what is asked of it, it is even its function: to supply an almost fixed voltage whatever the current.

The switching power supply provides an almost constant voltage for the mmpt and gives only what the mmpt requests, and therefore does not get anything if mmpt and GTI ask for nothing. In addition, you can adjust its characteristics to make the best use of the wind turbine with the mmpt or the GTI, because there are far fewer voltage limits at the input of the power supply, from 2v to more than 100V, for a always output the correct one for the mmpt, like 17V or 24V without ever exceeding 27V.
By adjusting the characteristics for the wind turbine, we actually make a mmpt, adjustable to what is necessary.

Everything is in the formulas that I put essential, clear with drill, fixed V0 at fixed speed of drill (V0 proportional to the speed), but with the wind turbine, VO changes with I asked, decreases, because the wind turbine resists in the wind with this current (force against electromotive) and therefore slows down strongly and therefore the VO (I) is a function of I so that to have the 27V with 400W, it is necessary at zero current that the wind turbine without load turns much faster .

This V0 (I) of the fixed wind turbine should be measured, which is identical to the speed of the wind turbine as a function of the braking force on it (linked to the current demanded).

The switching power supply provides what the mmpt requires in current I.

We can even make the power supply with a minimum current, debited either to the dumploader, or gradually to the GTI, to avoid packing the wind turbine, empty, instead of all or nothing in the dumploader, which is triggered if the wind turbine gets carried away, and blocks it, while asking for the right current, it would never run away, slowed down, it would give its full power of 500W and a little more than 27V.

These wind turbines have a too rudimentary power and mmpt program, so that we can do better with the same components, especially by adjusting the operating points and curves.

Given the number of these unsatisfactory wind turbines, such an adjustable power supply would interest many people.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/05/12, 22:53

Plasmanu: you're wrong epicetout : Cheesy:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 27/05/12, 23:06

Obamot still misunderstands, it is cheap wind turbines that are wrong, at best, power 1/5 of what is promised, because the manufacturers of wind turbines are not tired in electronics.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/05/12, 09:46

dedeleco wrote:
But boilers of the rudimentary type, start up full pot, on a very cold exchanger, which does with thermal diffusion, the gases on the surface at more than 1000 ° C and a few mm inside, the metal still at 20 ° C,

Just start the power more gradually!

Since there, we are still - in part - in the factual:

1) Cast iron had its heyday with coal, wood or coke boilers; it necessarily started "gradually"!

Some have unfortunately been transformed with the addition of an oil burner. And there it was no longer the same.

Some manufacturers simply made the deadlock by "transforming", 30 years ago, during the oil "boom", their coal-fired boilers into oil-fired boilers. It's called business. Too bad for the "galore" consumer ...

Some manufacturers of "low cost" boilers in Eastern countries still praise cast iron boilers as the "must". The "false good ideas" which are called "traditions" often have a harder life than science and notions of resistance of materials! ("my grandfather had a cast iron boiler, it was never broken down"; so it's necessarily the best, like grandmother's cassoulet ...)

2) The current boilers, with us, are in steel and "take" these variations (in stainless steel even in the case of condensing boilers). I have never heard of questions of cracks despite burners which work suddenly by "on / off" ... [on the other hand corrosion if they are connected without precaution on emitters "low temperatures", with cold returns - except condensation always]

3) Pellet boilers - some of which here know that I am an unrepentant proselyte [thank you very much for not turning me on for that here; I appreciate] - combine the advantages: professional start of the fire then operation by modulation rather than "on / off" and steel structure (or stainless steel if condensation) ...
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 30/05/12, 22:05

Dedeleco is right.
All of my latest tests are consistent with what he said.
My last one, the generator Ista rewound by myself.
I tested it in parallel on a switching power supply hoping that the Rext would approach the Rbob. I have an incredible chance. the couple is self-regulating, must do so.
Will have to do the test on Ista rewound with modified windmaster curve from mastervolt. I haven't been able to do it yet.

Otherwise plasmanu, for me there is no hybrid GTI unless you can configure it. The curves really have nothing to do. So you will make a purchase for nothing.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."