Surcharged generator or not?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: On-Cash Generator or not?

by Ahmed » 23/08/18, 17:33

The forms of enslavement of nature are extremely powerful and have also been directed towards the control of the psyche, as a condition for accepting this alienation. Almost impossible to escape completely and difficult not to succumb to it, so much progress in mental control is important.
This is what prevents us from considering a radical mutation (which remains materially very feasible, as I said before) and now alone (whereas it was once a conscious project) the disappearance of the current system of domination by exhaustion of its potential will open other possibilities ... or not, because a collapse does not by itself generate the capacity for emancipation: on the contrary, it would be the worst possible conditions (but probably the only ones).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 24/08/18, 07:17

The collapse is agonizing because there are no lasting alternatives presented, or so few, in restricted circles.
Nothing is moving significantly in the right direction, for lack of communication.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/08/18, 08:12

I understand what you mean, but your formulation reveals the form of alienation of our psyches: reduced to the state of producer / consumer, we react as such and face disappointment in front of a product (here, capitalism ), we are desperately looking for another to replace it. This oriented approach is bound to fail, because there is nothing else to consume ...
Emancipation can only come from a collective decision first to renounce the system we serve and then to define more satisfactory objectives than the derisory and destructive infinite accumulation of abstract value.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/08/18, 09:05

Nothing is moving significantly in the right direction, for lack of communication.
however, it is not the means of communication that are currently lacking, there is even saturation.
It is rather that, as for a radio set, if everyone is not on the same wavelength nothing happens. And we find the famous confusion of the languages ​​of the tower which was built in common to reach the heavens. Because of the danger that this posed, there has been a confusion in the mode of understanding between each of the participants. "pass me the hammer and a saw is offered"and this construction, made on the vanity and the human pride, is in inevitable failure like all the human constructions in spite of the multiple temptations to achieve it over time by the war, by the economy as currently for the Europe (which concerns us more particularly) and which is doomed, after the others, to failure.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 24/08/18, 09:30

@Ahmed
I understand what you mean, : Lol:
but your understanding of my words presupposes my adherence to a form of alienation from our psyches : Lol:
Fortunately, I take care of myself! : Lol:
I thought rather of those who are still the posterior between 2 chairs, or even still on the other chair.

I was therefore alluding first of all to practical solutions that are emerging or will emerge: sustainable agriculture, sustainable energy, in short, all sustainable.
Unfortunately all of this remains separate and confidential.
Ditto on the observation, the collapse, more and more people are aware of it but the majority still hovers.
the collapse linked to the current system remains confidential, so the rejection of the system also remains confidential.
Many, those who vote winner, are perfectly satisfied with their lot and see no major problem, just a few "reforms" of ci de la, at most.
They are very afraid that everything will change and this fear leads to what they fear most.

Confidential circles should communicate more both on the observation and on the solutions.
I do not think that someone will show up with a turnkey file, flawless at all levels, tackling all aspects of life and will say: guys this is what we need to do!
The solution will emanate spontaneously from the collective, through the gradual implementation of sustainable practices, finally, that's my feeling.
Asking for remuneration for loaned money, for example, is not a lasting practice. In the short term it seems sustainable but in the long term it is the wall of insured debts.
I think this practice will go away and the money may be too ...
0 x
whatever.
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 24/08/18, 09:37

Janic wrote: however, the means of communication are not currently lacking

It is however true but we only let the sound of a single bell speak, go 2 at most, liberalism and its timid protest.
A certain consensus, well thought out, firmly holds the bar ...
0 x
whatever.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/08/18, 13:06

Eclectron, you write:
They are very afraid that everything will change and this fear leads to what they fear most.

Yes, this is the principle of counterfactuality dear to JP Dupuy, this is why the latter claims to be "enlightened catastrophism" to reverse the phenomenon.

Our friend Tiwi, by an amusing slip titled his thread "sur-cash generator" instead of surunitaire. Isn't that the very essence of capitalism to generate more money every time money cycles? Could we not see in the search for an energy that would escape the usual contingencies both a desire for liberation and a contamination by imitation of the general model ...
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 24/08/18, 14:50

Ahmed wrote: JP Dupuy

Thanks, I did not know. : Wink:

Ahmed wrote: "sur-cash generator" instead of surunitaire.

There are the 2 schools ... : Lol:
Personally I don't care, it doesn't change the principle, there is something greater than one, or more, at a given time.
Surunitary being often attributed to a return by detractors, which is effectively impossible then to put an end to this criticism, some have introduced the term supernumerary.

The analogy is often made with the heat pump, whose COP is> 1, although the efficiency of the mechanism is less than 1, losses oblige.

Ahmed wrote:Isn't this the very essence of capitalism to generate a greater sum each time money completes its cycle?

I recognize you there! : Lol:
Ahmed wrote:Could we not see in the search for an energy which would escape the usual contingencies both a desire for liberation and a contamination by imitation of the general model ...

Possible : Wink: , in any case personally what gives me confidence in the possibility of free energy would be more spiritual: origin of the whole unknown, why something rather than nothing, there are so many things in movement in the universe since all this time (electrons, heart of atomic nuclei), acceleration of the expansion of the universe, so many mysteries ......... so why not an inexhaustible energy on our time scale?
In other words, there must be something to predict somewhere! : Lol:
We must not delude ourselves, every living being lives at the expense of something else: inert matter or being alive and possibly at the expense of subtle energy also. Vast domain of after life, of before life, again and again mysteries ....
Just to put our predatory action on energy into perspective, I like this video:

Man being only a tool created by nature to dissipate energy more effectively.
Funny, right? : Lol:
0 x
whatever.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/08/18, 21:20

You are ripe to read the thread devoted to F. Roddier! 8)
You will find pil-poil there what interests you about energy and you will better understand the meaning of the warnings that I address to you: to dissipate a maximum of energy, you must first go through one decrease. This may seem paradoxical, and yet it is logical, since too brutal dissipation would signify the disappearance of the dissipative agent (man); conclusion: to dissipate more, you must dissipate less, but longer! : Wink:
1 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/08/18, 21:40

eclectron wrote:It shows above all that man has always been stupid and irresponsible.

Yet it is genius that is the cause of the current ecocide.
It is difficult to speak of irresponsibility as the determinisms which act in the world are powerful and of immense scale.
Who would be strong enough to inflect such a phenomenon? Without having Hercules on hand we all defer to the groups ... Except each of its groups obeys itself a logic of sustainability and growth and enters into competition with others, it therefore becomes impossible to '' individually influence the forces at work.
What is more, subgroups tending to act against the general movement* are systematically ostracized or ignored, at worst they will be victims of a report which will appear at 22 p.m. on a secondary TNT channel ... : roll:

Nothing prevents one from becoming intelligent and responsible, it is a little what is happening with the test of the limits that we are living on a planetary scale.
it is perhaps the expression of the intelligence which is to work, rather than to consider the man con ad vitam æternam and to deprive him of energy and thus to condemn him to living conditions from which he wanted to leave.
Personally, I would prefer an exit from the top, at all levels.

As mentioned above we are (humanity) already intelligent and most humans have a relatively responsible lifestyle (without which we would have disappeared long ago).
I do not see how an overabundant access to energy (which fortunately is not for now) would calm humanity.
This would amount to giving an even more powerful car to young revelers ... not on the result! : Lol:

*It is the most dissipative model in energy which wins, it is for this reason that the North American in (culture) has been able to largely supplant the others in spite of an obvious superficiality.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.