Generate electricity from the atmosphere

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
ismael001
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ismael001 » 02/07/12, 20:20

sen-no-sen wrote:Capturing energy from the atmosphere, does it remind Haarp or Sura?
You can explain to us synthetically in a few lines what is the basic process?

Please raise the level by asking interesting questions.
So I'm currently writing the DIY part, following the work of Dr. Hermann Plauson. The circuit that I propose is a modern version of the antecedent circuit, it is mainly composed of spark gaps, capacitors, and a thyristor.

Here is a brief overview (I haven't reread it yet):

DIY: Construction of an atmospheric generator module, following the work of Dr. Hermann Plauson.

Summary: Dr. Harmann Plauson has carried out research and experimentation on devices for the capture of electricity contained in the atmosphere, the device is the subject of a patent. The system is made up of two major elements: a collection device (antenna, balloon or kite, etc.) and an electronic circuit, for end use (direct current). The purpose of this article is to communicate to you the maximum of elements so that you are able to reproduce.
I advise you to read this entire article carefully. The maximum of information will be communicated to you, and the electronic circuit is very simple to realize.

Here is the electronic diagram

Nomenclature
- Antenna: Hermann Plauson used a balloon covered with different sheets of different metals, in our case, the antenna can be a simple bare copper wire, it is possible to light an LED, with an antenna of about 5 meters . The ball described in the previous article, is sent to a height of about 300 meters, the contact surface was larger and the powers obtained could go up to 700 watts.
- E1; E2; E3: Sparklers.
- C1; C2; C3; C4; C5; C6: capacitors [3 to 10µF - 600V].
- B1: NE-2 type neon lamp.
- Bat.1: 12V battery (which will absorb atmospheric electricity).
- T1: SCR (silicon controlled rectifier), silicon controlled rectifier, thyristor.
Ref: 511-BTW69-800 [TO-3P box, 800 volt, 50A].

Here is the list of components
- E1; E2; E3
Sparklers: It is a basic component, composed of two electrodes (two metals of the same kind: copper for example) bet face to face, generally used for protection against overvoltages. The spark gap can be in the ambient air or in a tube filled with neutral gas (to have a well-defined bursting voltage, and to avoid the deposition of scale: carbon deposition, which modifies the characteristics of the spark gap) . Beyond a certain potential difference, an electric arc is formed between the two electrodes, the potential difference being large enough to let the electric current pass.
In our application, I suggest you create your own spark gap with two rigid copper wires separated by 1,143 mm (0,045 inch) from the ambient air. It is nevertheless possible to buy these components from specialized suppliers.

- C1; C2; C3; C4; C5; C6
The capacitors can have a capacity of 3 to 10 µF, with a maximum voltage of 600 volts, all the capacitors in this circuit are identical.

- B1
A neon type NE-2 lamp, the flicker of this lamp will indicate at first if electricity is picked up, and the intensity of the light will indicate the amount of energy absorbed from the atmosphere.

- Bat.1
A 12V battery is recharged using the capture device.

- T1
The thyristor, is a semiconductor, which let the current pass when its trigger (mark G) is activated, the trigger is activated by the NE-2 lamp, as indicated by the electronic diagram.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Generating electricity from the atmosphere

by moinsdewatt » 02/07/12, 20:21

ismael001 wrote:Hello everybody,

I just opened a blog very recently. I am trying to make a contribution to ensure that old patents on electricity collection devices say "spirit"can be known to everyone. I translated a few articles, with varying degrees of difficulty. The blog is broken down into two main parts: techno and DIY.

Here are the articles published:
Atmospheric electricity generator from Dr. Hermann Plauson
Radiant energy capture by Dr. Moray
The forgotten archives: The "cold fusion"
The "cold fusion": Intervention of a French researcher
DIY: Joseph Tate Electricity Generator Module
Techno: Joseph Tate Electricity Generator Module
Techno: Atmospheric electricity generator by Jules GUILLOT

Here is the address of the blog: http://www.rc-lab.fr

Here is a subject that will still go off in a lollipop, like many on this forum.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 02/07/12, 20:24

ismael001 wrote: [..... proofreading):

DIY: Construction of an atmospheric generator module, following the work of Dr. Hermann Plauson. ...

Thank you, but this couillonade has already been posted on this forum A few years ago.
I even made fun of it a few months back.
Go around in the dungeons of forum.

AND no one has done anything interesting with it.
0 x
ismael001
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Generating electricity from the atmosphere

by ismael001 » 02/07/12, 20:25

moinsdewatt wrote:
ismael001 wrote:Hello everybody,

I just opened a blog very recently. I am trying to make a contribution to ensure that old patents on electricity collection devices say "spirit"can be known to everyone. I translated a few articles, with varying degrees of difficulty. The blog is broken down into two main parts: techno and DIY.

Here are the articles published:
Atmospheric electricity generator from Dr. Hermann Plauson
Radiant energy capture by Dr. Moray
The forgotten archives: The "cold fusion"
The "cold fusion": Intervention of a French researcher
DIY: Joseph Tate Electricity Generator Module
Techno: Joseph Tate Electricity Generator Module
Techno: Atmospheric electricity generator by Jules GUILLOT

Here is the address of the blog: http://www.rc-lab.fr

Here is a subject that will still go off in a lollipop, like many on this forum.

I have the impression that yes! Be careful, I bite ... no, I'm kidding, it's unfortunate that we come to this, it's not at all the goal.
0 x
ismael001
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ismael001 » 02/07/12, 20:27

moinsdewatt wrote:

DIY: Construction of an atmospheric generator module, following the work of Dr. Hermann Plauson. ...

Thank you, but this couillonade has already been posted on this forum A few years ago.

Is that an impression, or am I talking to kids?
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/07/12, 20:32

@ Ismael001: if I understood correctly, compared to what is mentioned on your site, the idea is to capture energy through balloons, is that it?

I had already heard an idea of ​​this kind, but it was a question of gigantic balloons deployed at very high altitude at the limit of space, and using materials still unavailable (ultra resistant and very light cables) in order to exploit the differences potentials in the atmosphere.

Otherwise scientists working on the recovery of electricity via rain droplets ... to follow:

http://www.enerzine.com/603/10257+lelectricite-de-lair-une-nouvelle-source-denergie+.html

http://www.cleantechrepublic.com/2010/08/31/chimistes-electricite-vapeur-eau/
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
ismael001
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ismael001 » 02/07/12, 20:34

ismael001 wrote:
moinsdewatt wrote:

What is the point of mocking a researcher? Have you only read the scientific literature concerning the work of this researcher? Do you know anything about the phenomenon of ionization of the atmosphere? Or do you only have a thesis to put yourself on the same level as this researcher and discredit him?
Given the way you write, I think you are not flying very high and that you have not thoroughly investigated the matter, you only stayed on the surface, and you are the crowd ... What a calamity!

:D :D :D :D :D
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/07/12, 20:35

On the contrary, Ismael, we have been so drunk with our quirky ears that we are rather skeptical. Not much to make beautiful diagrams: we want evidence! Tangible!

And again, you're lucky, you haven't faced deledeco yet : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: (temporarily banned it was so ch ..... the world!)

Strictly speaking, if you have something running in store, put it on Youtube and if it is convincing, we will find a friend to come and see (with HIS own measuring devices). We still have a few engineers and researchers in stock.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
ismael001
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ismael001 » 02/07/12, 20:38

sen-no-sen wrote:@ Ismael001: if I understood correctly, compared to what is mentioned on your site, the idea is to capture energy through balloons, is that it?

I had already heard an idea of ​​this kind, but it was a question of gigantic balloons deployed at very high altitude at the limit of space, and using materials still unavailable (ultra resistant and very light cables) in order to exploit the differences potentials in the atmosphere.

Otherwise scientists working on the recovery of electricity via rain droplets ... to follow:

http://www.enerzine.com/603/10257+lelectricite-de-lair-une-nouvelle-source-denergie+.html

http://www.cleantechrepublic.com/2010/08/31/chimistes-electricite-vapeur-eau/

Indeed, the balloons were quite substantial. The surface of the balloons were induced with a layer of radium in order to ionize the air locally. Herinrich Rudolph has provided some key elements for the stability of these balloons by using air passage zones around the surface of the balloon, and by using the Coanda effect, providing better stability to the balloons.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 02/07/12, 20:41

..... Otherwise scientists working on the recovery of electricity via rain droplets ...

and that is called hydroelectricity. : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."