New Wind Turbine 2000 Watts (2kW) Complete with 3 Blades

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
manutopiste
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

fd2000 and its hardware

by manutopiste » 27/05/15, 11:56

Bjr everyone

I plan to invest in a fd2000 with his kit.
The offer is enticing but before going further I would like to hear echoes, testimonials from users, buyers of this material concerning its quality of manufacture, reliability, service life, maintenance, and performance ...

Someone has a step back please? apart from stone the seller of course; o)

Goods.
A+
MC
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 23:55

[Flytox Moderation]

Here is the wind turbine in question, (re-read the subject fd2000 and its material)

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 02:24

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 14/12/15, 03:05

Dede,
tomorrow I will send you some pictures of my garden so that you see what can achieve the realization of the best topics of this site related to ecology.
[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/12/15, 09:27

I bought one of these wind turbine: the alternator is very good: the voltage of 96V is interresting to not need jumbo cable like 24V

helix: I do not like ... I do not like fixed steps, but it's not a criticism for the seller: the announcement was clear ... the purpose of this purchase is to put point a variable pitch propeller

inverter: this is an old transistor bridge design powered by the 96V battery that powers a big transformer 50Hz the problem is a significant power loss even at empty or low power

the modern inverter are made with decoupage power whose losses are proportional to the power transmitted: therefore good performance even at low power

conclusion this inverter will serve as backup power for an industrial machine, but is not a good plan for autonomous power wind turbine battery: this inverter already has the switching function as a computer inverter

also it is not a critic for the seller: he sells this material at low enough price for it to be a good deal without hiding that it is an old kit, made with elements not necessarily well suited between them
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/12/15, 11:28

Kenny-k wrote:Dede,
tomorrow I will send you some pictures of my garden so that you see what can achieve the realization of the best topics of this site related to ecology.
[Flytox Moderation]

We all understand that these ads can not have anything with you as long as they were published almost a year ago, this guy is a little borderline and we know it.

Hi Kenny-k, I answered you in the "inter seasonal storage" thread.
[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 14/12/15, 11:57

[Flytox Moderation]

useful to send the photo for all readers of this forum !

so thank you in advance for the pictures!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 14:26

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!

The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 14/12/15, 15:32

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 16:14

[Flytox Moderation]
0 x