Wind Turbine and Patents for Inventions

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/09/08, 12:31

Ah yes Louphil, you have a good memory and I found this:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/creation-d ... t1055.html
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 06/09/08, 23:31

louphil wrote:
Better, an "ECONOLOGY association" could even finance this work ... it would remain the owner but the members of the association would have preferential tariffs (at cost price for example) of its wind turbine or the plan for self-construction !

Isn't that a rich idea? Good who sticks to the drafting of the statutes?

It seems to me that there was a post on this subject ... It always seemed to me to be a rich idea to enhance the many that abound on this forum, and which unfortunately risk ending up in oblivion ...

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....

I find it so good, that I countered it ...

it is because some do not see the light and hear no sound ... that some others look like nothing, before having no air at all! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Quite agree, Christophe, you have to ask everyone this question by doing a survey on Econology.

Friendship, econological :P
Last edited by Lietseu the 12 / 09 / 08, 22: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 09/09/08, 13:00

Christophe wrote:
Lietseu wrote:Chiche ...

Chick! But I already think I know his answer ...

Who wants to sign an agreement with whom?
Your boyfriend?

Well its done!

Copy of mail sent:

Hello, I haven't heard from you for a long time, that's why I would like to contact you.

As, I pointed out to you, I am registered on a forum called Econology, where I have spoken many times about your invention ...

A proposal was made to me by the webmaster, it is to raise funds to help in the realization of your machine.
I think the easiest way would be for you to contact the webmaster by registering on econologie.com!
I hope you will find the time to do so and that this idea of ​​association or collaboration will meet your approval. On the other hand you will find here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6m9xz_mov03266_tech a link that was discovered by one of the econologists, who shows your wind turbine in operation ...

For my part my state of health not having improved, and that of my finances either, I put my projects on hold.
You will find here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/un-brevet- ... 34-10.html the link to the subject where we talk about patents and your invention it was after my numerous interventions concerning your invention that the proposal to participate was launched. Here : https://www.econologie.com/forums/eolienne-e ... 22-10.html

Now that I have contacted you to let you know, where are the conversations about your wind turbine, I can only wish you good luck and hope that the proposal I have just made will interest you.

I look forward to hearing from you, Mr. Dieudonné, to accept the expression of my best feelings.
Lietseu on Econologie.com
Last edited by Lietseu the 02 / 01 / 09, 18: 46, 2 edited once.
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Haegeman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Haegeman » 12/09/08, 16:36

michelmor35 wrote:Hello Jonule

Very well, For Eoleprocess, have you seen the architect's diagram. A roundabout is not a shame !!!!!!!

And then, if this is better, then are you ready to invest 1 to 2 million euros to help him develop his project?

It may not be, but a patent is a protection and a lock. It was not me who invented the concept.

About the wheel, it was invented in 3500 BC in Summer in Lower Mesopotamia. We find the first traces in Egypt during the invasion of this one in 3000 BC.

It's been in the public domain for a few years now : Cheesy:

I built a wind turbine model based on its theory it is only used to make tests in order to draw the power curve, despite the fact that the place where it is placed is not well located, the results do not are not bad, it is provided with a hydraulic disc brake which has been qualified. the first model I made is on youtube http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=fXezZvMMT28 .
it is a small model of 199cm in diameter and 5 blades which are 96 cm high and 84cm wide it is still the model ordered by chain.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/09/08, 17:16

haegeman wrote:I built a model of wind turbine based on its theory it is only used to make tests in order to draw the power curve, ....

Finally figures for the most skeptical!
Could you please indicate them on the site?
I believe that with such a video we will have interesting reactions ...
And don't come and tell me guys, it's a trick!

With greetings from Lietseu :P
Last edited by Lietseu the 12 / 09 / 08, 22: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x

Haegeman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Haegeman » 12/09/08, 17:55

Lietseu wrote:Finally figures for the most skeptical!
Could you please indicate them on the site?
I believe that with such a video we will have interesting reactions ...
And don't come and tell me guys, it's a trick!

there is another small film but which was made when there was little wind and which only served to show the realization to a friend Onderwerp:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMo7IsMOlnk

I started a three-meter diameter model with a friend, an engineer specializing in renewable energy, Olivier G., he prefers and rightly so, to first draw the power curve, before I continue, the first figures recorded are not bad but we expect more constant winds and a value higher than 10m / sec.
we are starting to better understand the finesse of our proto because having it with five blades changes a lot of parameters, and the values ​​that we find in the study of Professor Paul Cooper seem to be influenced in good . here is the link of the Australian professor, these figures are not extraordinary, but the one who chooses a vertical also does so for reasons which are not only productive, he is also guided by other considerations, neighborhood, appearance, noise, rotation speed ......
the values ​​which are mentioned in the study are already exceeded in terms of revolutions / minutes for a given wind.

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... EbKNtg.pdf

see you soon.
luc
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/09/08, 18:00

please review your layout before posting, thank you so much for the info ... use the preview :D

:P :P :P welcome to the forum :P :P :P

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x

Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/09/08, 19:25

It would be nice not to put direct commercial links, you even like to help friends! The webmaster is not going to like this at all. I corrected your layout to show you how you should do ...

Where are the current researches? On this subject do you have figures to communicate to us which would demonstrate the "superiority" of this wind turbine system?
Thank you for lighting our lantern on your latest developments!
Last edited by Lietseu the 12 / 09 / 08, 23: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x

Haegeman
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Haegeman » 12/09/08, 19:44

I am not saying that it is superior to the others, I am saying that the results of our five blades are superior in rpm to those of the three Australian blades

0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 12/09/08, 22:50

Great photo, ....

:? And sorry for my poor understanding, about the first link, I did not know this sharing system :?

Thanks again !

I hope that tomorrow we will have more success, I have the impression that they are all on "vacation" !!! :P

See you soon :P
Last edited by Lietseu the 16 / 09 / 08, 17: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x