Vertical axis wind turbine (Gual)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
agathe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vertical axis wind turbine (Gual)

by agathe » 21/01/07, 16:55

I did not know if it was better to create a new subject or continued on one but after research I do not see where to put it, so sorry if I created a subject where it was not necessary!:?
all this to come to what I am looking for!
I am in prep class and during the competition we must present a personal investment project. it consists in presenting a study of a system, but in a fairly extensive way and preferably in collaboration with a company. I chose the Gual wind turbine, and with that forum I noticed that several people seemed to know her.
I tried to reach Gual and while waiting for their info I would like to know if anyone knows a little about this wind turbine and could enlighten me.
I would like to know a little more about the principle of the brake zone, the air flow on the upper surface and the lower surface. As well as how the turbulence due to the stator is managed. And finally aerodynamics.
Here!
Thank you in advance! :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/07, 16:59

We already talked about it on forum

Results on "Gual"
0 x
agathe
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by agathe » 21/01/07, 17:31

I already read everything about what was on the forum that's why I posted this message to find out if anyone knew a little more
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/07, 18:23

Well we can not know more than what the Gual site is willing to give ...

In any case, one thing is certain: it does not move quickly ... but that seems to be the common denominator for all energy innovations ...
0 x