Chinese wind turbine 5kW Joliet = boring!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
eol77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by eol77 » 17/12/08, 18:07

I just left a message on the post "Chinese wind turbine purchase 2 and 3 kw"

about the fact that i have no worries with my shenzou 10 kw which has been running for 1 month.

a+
0 x
FD8-10000 in the garden
Jean BERNARD
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean BERNARD » 17/12/08, 23:32

When the salesman from France_éolienne came, he measured with a small device, for him no problem at the time for a 5kw. I did not follow up. Then an Odislor dealer came. He took pictures and made a complete file for a 5kw, advised me a 2 or 3 kw, which would be enough for him. Then Odislor shutting down the wind turbine, there was no follow-up. Another importer therefore supplied me with the 2kw wind turbine, installed by Elécologik (at my request). For me, taking into account previous contacts and internet advertising from the various suppliers, it had to work. Faced with my disappointment, Elecologik made me a temporary installation that would allow me to know my production. At the same time, I installed a weather station. That for 3 weeks, certainly not enough to establish a balance sheet.
I am pessimistic about the results to come. I actually believe that a weather study would have advised me against embarking on the installation of a wind turbine. At this level, I am willing to admit a lack of foresight and reliable information on my part. However, I consider that resellers are not honest in what they write on their site.
He is also not lacking in audacity. The importer even posted 4 photos of my installation on his site, and recently 2 photos without my consent, even though he knows that I am not satisfied.
0 x
eol77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by eol77 » 18/12/08, 09:02

Hello
actually you should have done a wind study over 1 year like I did.

c is essential before implementing a wind turbine installation ........ this is the basis!

I bought a LACROSSE weather station, I put the anemometer 10 m high at the end of a pylon where I installed I was going to implant my wind turbine.

this weather station was connected to my pc and made me readings every 5 min.

then a software transcribed the values ​​to me in graphic format in exel, this allowed me to regularly make the wind averages for the week.

the results were therefore convincing for me with an average wind of 5m / s.

it is clear that the installers do not care about that, they want to SELL, that is all.

they don't care if there is nothing or storm in your house.

It should have put you in the ear that these installers do not make any wind measurement at your home before offering you an installation.

a+
0 x
FD8-10000 in the garden
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/08, 10:41

BERNARD Jean wrote:he measured with a small device, for him no problem at the time for a 5kw

: Shock: Well here when we are dealing with incompetent ... I am simply blushed by these conn * rds who sell wind power by making a single punctual measurement ...

It's anything ... In the same style: make a measurement of sunshine in the middle of August and calculate the profitability of a solar system on 1 measurement ... or a measurement of outside T ° in been to calculate insulation ...

It is incompetence covered by dishonesty (or vice versa).

BERNARD Jean wrote:He is also not lacking in audacity. The importer even posted 4 photos of my installation on his site, and recently 2 photos without my consent, even though he knows that I am not satisfied.

So there you have a way to take it by the corones!

Take screenshots of the site, print them in good quality and send them to yourself by registered receipt. Put there equivalent photos (same angle of view approximately) to prove that it is YOUR house / facility.

It is a valid legal document to go further if necessary.

At the same time, you put him on notice to transfer these photos if not DGRCCF ...
0 x
Jean BERNARD
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean BERNARD » 18/12/08, 15:21

I went to the Eolution site, there are only 2 photos n (the last) and the place is no longer indicated. I printed the photos and I have the originals. There were the same photos on Iseole but they have disappeared.
It is not very bad because it is photos that I had sent to show the installation and especially to show the wind turbine at sunset. However, I find it daring to put them on the internet insofar as I am dissatisfied and that for the moment I am not prepared to advertise.
As I said in another message, this wind turbine will become a still life and will perhaps be used to make artistic photos that I could then exhibit to make my installation profitable.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 18/12/08, 16:06

BERNARD Jean wrote:this wind turbine will become a still life

Long live Charles Sarazin's wind turbine, a homegrown invention!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/aerogenera ... t6740.html
Last edited by Cuicui the 18 / 12 / 08, 16: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
stef37
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by stef37 » 12/02/09, 18:51

Hello,

Any news on the 5 KW wind turbine?
0 x
Dixil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Jolieet 5kw wind turbine

by Dixil » 13/03/09, 00:37

Hello
It's been a long time since I've been back on the forum I'm really sorry about it. Joliet finally provided me with a new controller and a new direction controller under warranty. However despite the intervention of the technician the wind turbine still does not turn, on the other hand my fuel boiler it turns well. I wanted to do good to the planet and save energy. FYI, the new charge controller has large external resistors to relieve excess electricity. This new controller therefore seems to me to be more serious in design than the first model but still never tested. The direction controller could not be fitted because the cylinder located
in the generator which receives the axis of the charge controller is welded on the walls of the generator. Result as the axis is mounted on a bearing in the cylinder, it must be force-fitted a bit like a bearing on a car, and at 12 m in a nacelle impossible to fit the new axis. The technician despite his efforts gave up, so there are 2 solutions: lower the generator to the ground (€ 700 crane) to work properly or take a new version generator whose cylinder receiving the axis is no longer welded to the walls of the generator. I suppose that the Chinese who developed this generator realized its dumpling and preferred to modify the design of the machine just like the charge controller. In short, I am waiting to see the reaction of joliet and I will not fail to tell you about my sad saga. I thank eole 77 and apologize to him for not having answered him. : Cry:
0 x
owner of a joliet cyclone 5KW wind turbine.
stef37
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by stef37 » 15/03/09, 19:16

Hello TEN,

Who installed your 5KW wind turbine?
0 x