Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/10/12, 19:39

When you have so many converging hypotheses that lead to the same conclusion, it may be called a theory, it does not invalidate it ... In biology, for example, it has already been proven :
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évolution_(biologie)

Indeed, as you point out there are convergences from where the use of genetic or other trees and this speech is extremely attractive (if only because any other opinion like the earth is round, the earth does not is not the center of the universe, etc. is considered to be heretical and sectarian).
This kind of convergence was found with HIV and shared by the large majority of the medical world, and heretics have been and are the subject of all the sarcasm of their opponents (genus Dede). So these are not arguments and counter arguments but a simple opposition in principle.
If this step is not taken, everything else is discussed in a vacuum.

There is little more than the phylogenetic tree where we find some hypotheses, but not so much because we doubt this globally, rather out of prudence. Again, if you are a detractor, bring proof that works or at least some protocol (s) that hold water!

Same thing: what protocols? Like AIDS, vaccines, nuclear, chemicals and more?

But in principle, all options are open, therefore. it is not contradictory to say that a wall is blue if it has the measurable Kelvin degrees corresponding to its color ...

I am a technician by training and professional and I know the possibilities and limits of devices designed and manufactured for a well-defined use and not beyond. So a measure is neutral, it does not take sides for or against the use that will be made of it ... humans yes!
So concerning the theory of evolution, it (its interpreters) retains only what goes in this direction and considers that all the grains of sand of the machine are not to be taken into account. However, it is the grains of sand that stop the machines and scientific research also serves to highlight these grains of sand in question. The (somewhat old) example of the coelacanth is ONE of these grains in question.
Same thing you have to change the thread! :D
0 x
Pascaltech
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Wind power: let's build a wind turbine with vertical axis from A to Z

by Pascaltech » 03/08/16, 11:30

I thought the topic was about building a wind turbine.
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 07/10/17, 14:27

- Well, precisely: there is one who built this optimized wind turbine! Look here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTt9uPQ_RjM
, and tell me if I'm wrong !!!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
darkducobu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by darkducobu » 21/07/18, 20:07

Hi,
New on the forum, I would like to know if people have managed the feat of installing a wind turbine in their garden without problems with the neighborhood. For several years, I have been participating in a study of the establishment of an offshore wind farm and it has been 3 years since it has been pushed back because of the hypothetical visual nuances. Almost 20 km from the coast, it is likely that we will see security lighting, but by day it should be neutral.
Thank you in advance for your sharing
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 14/04/20, 16:21

Hello everyone, here is a first video of the realization of a vertical wind turbine

the video is not mine, but you can follow the project on this person's youtube channel
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 30/04/20, 00:03

Good evening, here is the continuation of the previous video of this wind turbine
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 02/05/20, 21:42

Good evening, here is the third part of the construction of this vertical wind turbine

I don't know but I have the impression that it is a cemetery this forum, calm calm, normal the cemeteries are closed during confinement
coming here is like going to the cemetery

or it is the mentality here that flies too low not to say flush with the lawn
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 02/05/20, 22:07

We don't say cemetery, but break it! : Wink:
I have a friend working on the subject and when it is operational I will talk about it here ... His idea is to use a deflector to avoid some of the losses on the return ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 08/05/20, 11:35

Hello everyone here is a wind turbine with recovery

a simpler model

0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/05/20, 22:15

oli 80 wrote:Good evening, here is the third part of the construction of this vertical wind turbine

or it is the mentality here that flies too low not to say flush with the lawn

I felt the "thing" within my reach, but we see no result, unfortunately ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: