Wind: building a vertical axis wind turbine from A to Z

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Wind power building a vertical axis wind turbine

by bobono » 05/02/09, 19:23

What kills me the most is that I can't find or buy a generator and a regulator versatile enough to connect them to my (I hope again) future wind turbine.
It's incredible ! there is not in France, (in Europe or elsewhere) a manufacturer of this type of Material? While there are plenty of electricians, winders, engineers, electronics and money in a mess with the stimulus package that will finance highways EPR, banks and the Grenelle ?.

I assure you this generator exists.
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Wind farm let's build a wind turbine

by bobono » 05/02/09, 19:47

Image .

It is possible to buy the coils which is in the center and the rest is quite simple to manufacture mechanically.

The two magnets which pass in front of the coils do not require much speed since they are located on a 300 mm disc.

Twelve coils for 10 pairs of magnets to remove

Suddenly .

Another advantage. The wind turbine does not have a speed amplifier to drive, this allows starting with low wind speed.

The regulators which recovers the production of current can easily be found commercially.
0 x
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 19/02/09, 17:37

Bonjour à tous

Today, quite a bit of wind but still not enough for my jib to give me its first watts.
Although I saw a spotlight come on for a moment with a stronger gust

Small video here http://yanyan.26.free.fr/player_189.htm
0 x
http://yanyan.26.free.fr/

Nature is a balance parfait.Si you know look good, it will reveal to you can be his secret.
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 22/02/09, 13:07

Hello

Following no reaction from my wind turbine multiplier

It seems to me that no one is interested in the construction of wind turbines.
There is a long way to go on a project alone.
The advice, congratulations, remarks (not too disparaging) are not much and cost nothing.

On the other hand, they allow you to be a little more motivated and not to be alone.
The non-responses make me wonder if I'm not going right in the wall or that nobody thinks that I can succeed in my project.
0 x

Nature is a balance parfait.Si you know look good, it will reveal to you can be his secret.
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 22/02/09, 17:33

I would have something to offer you, and it will be up to you to see if it is possible to do or not.
Voila, I said to myself that if your wind turbine has sufficient power, is it feasible for it to be used to manufacture in direct mode without battery or charge regulator for the aquafuel?
Indeed if it produces 1000 w it could supply a welding machine or a high voltage generator to create plasma between two electrodes.
The gas produced and stored in cylinders could be used to operate a stirling to generate power.
Do you think my idea is good or not in the sense that the performance might be better than using batteries?

:?:
0 x
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 23/02/09, 10:36

@netshaman

Hello

If I understood your question correctly:
Basically, you're asking if the wind turbine would be powerful enough to make plasma heat and send it to a stirling engine to make current

Don't you feel like complicating your life?

My wind turbine, which is, I recall a prototype and which is not yet developed, should provide approximately 2 KW in 220 v three-phase and will essentially supply resistors, in my case a cumulus with three-phase resistance for underfloor heating or a cumulus for ECS
I try with this kind of generator so as not to have storage batteries, no UPS, no batteries to replace.
Basically I try to keep it simple
0 x

loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 23/02/09, 12:58

Hi yanyan

I clicked on your link but nothing appears in the video viewer window.
Otherwise do not let go of your project, the development is always the longest phase.

A+
0 x
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 23/02/09, 21:33

Hi looping

It's weird for the link, with me it works very well.
You can try to see the video of my multiplier on my site at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the support :D
A+
0 x

netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 24/02/09, 12:34

STP reread well what I wrote!
I did not say that it had to produce heat but Bingofuel by plasma electrolysis some water !
0 x
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 25/02/09, 09:49

@netshaman

You write :

The gas produced and stored in cylinders could be used to operate a stirling to generate power.

I believe that instead of Stirling, you should have written: generator

I am not also talking about the storage of your gas in cylinders which also requires energy to compress it and the danger that you run by doing this

We must try to keep things simple and not spend energy on storage.

If you want to store electricity, batteries, that's the best thing

A+
0 x