Wind power: the state suspends the acquisition by Edf

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/08, 13:04

Rulian wrote:We can't have an associative (...) logic to build wind farms.

Well in France maybe but pkoi it works very well in the Nordic countries? I believe there are 1 or 2 associative wind turbines in Brittany ...

Rulian wrote:That said, I do not find that the redemption price is overvalued. Given the purchase price of the PV and the lack of transparency and knowledge of the real price of the Nuke, I find that it is a very bad trial that we are doing in wind power.

You are right, it is not at all: you know that here we pay 0.25 € TTC per kWh electric ... so pkoi the French would they not pay a similar rate?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 28/08/08, 13:15

Christophe wrote:
Rulian wrote:We can't have an associative (...) logic to build wind farms.

Well in France maybe but pkoi it works very well in the Nordic countries? I believe there are 1 or 2 associative wind turbines in Brittany ...

Yes, it's true. There is an associative project, with strong involvement of communities in the corner of Redon. But they will buy their machines from a manufacturer at some point. The builder's job, you can't do it yourself, and that's the main cost. Similarly, the work will be entrusted to pros. This professional know-how is essential. So we come back to business.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/08, 13:18

Ah yes I had not understood in this sense, I obviously agree. I was talking about project management in the form of an association between individuals.

Do not prevent I do not know pkoi but I am convinced that an associative management, that would not work as well in France as in the Nordic countries ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/08/08, 14:40

well you know, when we see how the ERP is managed by a professional "association" and that the site is lamentable and hard ... technical infeasibility, not the same standards etc ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/08, 14:43

That should make you happy, right?
0 x