Energies Investments and Cooperations: Betz defeated ???

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Abennor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Energies Investments and Cooperations: Betz defeated ???

by Abennor » 18/05/10, 17:23

Bonjour à tous

In search of work currently, I am currently on the net regularly or even all the time and at times, I derive from my search for taf ^^ '

As I had posted once, I am, finally, I am trying to modify an alternator for a brief wind turbine, so I inquire about wind energy. Betz limit and all the tremor (connection, winding, profile of the blades, vertical or horizontal etc, etc, etc.)
And today I fall here who brings me leaves

I searched the site but, I did not see any subject on these wind turbines. As the info dates from more than a year ... but niet, or so, it is in the depths of the subjects and I do not know sought ... badly crossed to find a taf mouahahaha.
uh ... I'm getting lost. Seriously, what do you think?
As I have not found their patent, it must be registered under a barbaric name other than wind or alternator, I think the concern is there. If there is a rediff. info I'm sorry but I don't mind the link where you discussed it.

raahh does not prevent, exceed the limit of Betz for a wind turbine not enclosed, that leaves one dreaming.

Aby
0 x
A problem
No solutions?
No problem ^^
----------------------------
Come to think of it, it was the first slacker who invented work.