Energie du vide: an official return

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 18/11/09, 21:17

+1 jonula

and your knowledge of Zen sayings ... it's chatesque Zen ...

Meow :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Ptilu
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ptilu » 26/01/10, 15:01

But it is extra subject!
(Already said :)
But do not get carried away. At the level of quantum foam, the energy is colossal, but this can be due to an unknown physical phenomenon, which deludes us.
Indeed, quantum mechanics is only valid at a certain scale, and we have not yet set a low limit for it.
If Einstein wrote relativity and laid down a certain basis for quantum mechanics, these two theory are completely incompatible!

It is the goal of modern big science, to bring these two watches together, hence the theory of strings, loops and many others which have not yet been completed ... Still a few years, and the LHC and Virgo we may shed some light on the solution.

Moreover if "the energy of the void" manifested itself on our scale, we would know it. I really don't think it's recoverable. The only possible manifestation on our scale would be the acceleration of the expansion of the universe (updated by the Pioneer anomaly), but there is more than 100 orders of magnitude of difference, so much excludes the effect of the vacuum. in this physical observation. Personally, the repellent anti matter for the gravitational interaction to my little preference;).

PS:
I explain the wave-particle duality of matter. Indeed nobody understands anything, unless we explain :)
Matter is both wave and particle, why?
You should know that in quantum mechanics, it is impossible to determine both the position and the speed of a particle. So the only thing you can do is determine a likely area of ​​presence.
So our friend the photon (particle of light) is walking. We determine where it is likely to be, a Gaussian (bell-shaped curve). It induces by moving a modification of the electromagnetic field (because it is charged), and this modification is distributed according to the Gaussian where it is possible that it is. Because we also see it as an electromagnetic wave!

Hope to have opened the doors of quantum mechanics!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/01/10, 15:38

We are talking about it here, on this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/r-d-libre- ... 66-70.html

I want this topic to be good :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^