Electricity and hydraulics = similarity?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
gery_matane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Electricity and hydraulics = similarity?

by gery_matane » 19/04/10, 19:39

Hello,

In a system with hydraulic lines, we can reuse the same oil to reactivate the mechanisms, thanks to a pump.

In a home heating system using water circulating in copper ducts for heating, the circulation is produced with water pumps and the same water is always used.

Could we do the same in electric lines? and why not. Maybe it's just a matter of making it up.

the current (Intensity = amperage) passes through the electrical line according to a recommended voltage, and is used in a house; on leaving the house; the intensity and the voltage are no longer the same.

IS THERE ANY MATERIAL WE COULD USE TO RE-INCREASE THE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT (a redistributing capacitor) and be able to reuse the output current of the house. a material used on an electric pump, ?????? a pump that will pump electricity from a capacitor and redistribute it around the house.

IN THIS WAY, WE WILL PAY ONLY FOR the amperage lost

AND IF ONE DAY, A PERSON INVENTS IT

THANKS IN ADVANCE
0 x
one says; to understand electricity, it is good to understand how water and oil pipes work
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 19/04/10, 20:46

maybe these are the new electricity lessons, but since I left school I never heard of it! and I don't see how it could work. is this a message of April 1 which would have delay in the diffusion? or else, it is contaminated by the ash cloud from the volcano

on the other hand, we compared water flow and intensity and voltage by height of fall the only comparisons that I know
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 19/04/10, 21:14

If you want to push the resemblance, just say that the equivalent of the pump of a hydraulic circuit, in an electrical circuit it is simply the generator (battery, alternator, dynamo ...)
0 x
gery_matane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

suite

by gery_matane » 20/04/10, 04:20

Hello,

generator (battery, alternator, dynamo ...)

can we do it, in a house and pay much much less in electricity

Thank you
0 x
one says; to understand electricity, it is good to understand how water and oil pipes work
gery_matane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

suite

by gery_matane » 20/04/10, 05:12

Hello,

electricity comes from the dam and it is in the street, then it goes into the house.

once the electric current enters the house in a black line and it is used by various machines and by different use, the electricity comes out of these machines with less (voltage or intensity or ohm) and return by a white line.

In the main return white line of the house before it enters the electrical box to be sent to earth by the ground.

used a "" Y "" (anti-reverse) for electricity; to prevent explosion; because the current must always keep the same direction. and in addition, it is necessary that the current in the white line is cleaned and stabilized to have the good tension and the good intensity to return in the black line of the house.

but the electric companies don't want it, and the governments don't want it and the insurers who are organized with the big companies don't want it. They brought out laws preventing inventing a process that could be used by everyone and that everyone can have the right to use a system that will cost less in electricity consumption.

merci,

is it possible
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 20/04/10, 09:26

Oula : Shock:
I throw in the towel it's too serious there
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 21/04/10, 04:16

My dear Gery!

Obviously you need a good lesson on electricity!

I believe that you are from Quebec by the colors of the threads that you quote, perhaps Matane!

I strongly suggest that you read books or get information on serious sites where we are not talking about little green man! : Shock:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain