Eco-technologies: thermal storage conference in Bordeaux

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

Eco-technologies: thermal storage conference in Bordeaux

by Christophe » 05/09/09, 10:33

I came across this seminar and it would be interesting if a member of the forums of the region participate if possible obviously ...

It fits exactly in our current tests on thermal energy storage with vegetable oil

http://journee-des-eco-technologies.blogspot.com/

It's a Thursday and it costs € 85 a day (which is reasonable given the specificity of the subject): http://journee-des-eco-technologies.blo ... tions.html

Program of the day: http://journee-des-eco-technologies.blo ... ramme.html

For the person interested and available, it would be paid for by the association ... (finally the future association)!
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/09/09, 11:09

Ah yes, we have to find a volunteer, the subject is worth it, I'm too far away :frown:
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/09, 11:10

Yeah there's Targol and Citro ... not too far but are they ready?

Flytox may be a bit far away ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 05/09/09, 14:55

85 euro a day, I run away, even if they paid me, I wouldn't like to participate in this kind of scam
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 05/09/09, 19:35

:? Germany, England, Spain, Sweden etc ... in short, you need a person who ... understands English :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/09/09, 10:19

It will be translated LeJuste, it is noted!

chatelot16 wrote:85 euro a day, I run away, even if they paid me, I wouldn't like to participate in this kind of scam

So I am surprised by your remark and I believe that you are completely beside the mark and not aware of the "prices"!

A "high technology" seminar is 150 to 200 € / day average price in France ... and I'm not talking about training by some private institute who are on the verge of scam!

I saw seminar flyers in petroleum at 950 euros for 2 days ...

So 85 € for something so sharp and by inviting so many people from abroad: it's not expensive! I even think that it is largely subsidized to obtain these tariffs and to recover the expenses!

Anyway I said: ca poura be defrayed by the association!

So where are the Girondins? : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/09/09, 14:14

yes of course, it happened to me to go to training paid by my employer, which cost a fortune, not even with correct printed course material: if I do not write down everything that is interesting it is lost. ...

thermal storage is physics where everything can be calculated without surprise: those who know how to calculate and want to advance ecology can explain what they know without charging
0 x
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 06/09/09, 15:30

chatelot16 wrote:thermal storage is physics where everything can be calculated without surprise: those who know how to calculate and want to advance ecology can explain what they know without charging

Do not believe that it is with the 85 € per person that we will pay the speakers !! : Lol: : Lol:
The speakers are either academics (who come to discuss) or industrialists (who get much more by indirectly promoting them).

No, these entrance fees pay for meals, coffee breaks, organization and documents ... and that's not counting the subsidies (and often you have to pay for the rental of the room). Ultimately, for the speakers, we pay for their meals and sometimes their travel.

And then, for what reason should it be that because it is ecology, everything should be free and done on a voluntary basis ???

A+
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/09/09, 23:11

for a very technical subject I find that attending a conference is not very efficient: it is more useful to write everything clearly

alas often they are content to speak in front of those who have made the effort to pay, and who often do not understand much ...

anyway i'm not a good client for this kind of conference: i'm unable to take notes: i understand what i want and i don't write fast enough, then i render what i think rather than what I heard ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/09/09, 09:16

+1 emlaurent!

But the price does not matter since you are told that it is the association that will pay it !!
0 x