Coherent curriculum? BTS and Renewable Energies license

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
samsam
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Coherent curriculum? BTS and Renewable Energies license

by samsam » 26/10/08, 19:57

Hello everyone!
I am currently in BTS Industrial Maintenance 2nd year, and I would like to continue by integrating a Renewable Energies license in 2009-2010.

I would like to know if some are in the same case as me, and if it is possible to switch from my current bts to this license.

Thank you in advance for your answers and see you soon!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/08, 20:26

Uh ... in my time (10 years ago already) a license took place AFTER a BTS with admission on "file" (even competition): it was BAC +3 ... so for me there is no "conflict "with your BTS to see if you qualify.

Now there has been so much change in national education since that time ...

ps: how do you type the E with an accent (without going through the ascii codes)?
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 26/10/08, 20:39

Christophe wrote:ps: how do you type the E with an accent (without going through the ascii codes)?

Under Windows, this is not possible. Under GNU / Linux if ...

The proofs: ÉÈÀÊÔËÖÄÂÎÏ
0 x
samsam
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

re

by samsam » 26/10/08, 20:50

Well the E is É is typed by automatic correction by right click : Cheesy: . In relation to the course it was in relation to the subjects, if you have to have good bases to enter it (bts MI is versatile, but not specialized in a specific field).
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 26/10/08, 21:06

For É you must hold down Alt and type 144 on the numeric keyboard.

This is the extended ASCII code. A very, very long time ago in MS-DOS, we traced arrays with the extended ASCII code.

For the other accented characters, sorry I don't have in stock, if not copied and pasted from a word processor.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/08, 23:05

THANK YOU : Cheesy:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 26/10/08, 23:32

for Christophe And the others

there is still in windows a program in accessories \ system tools which is called charmap.exe

full character table

jeff

ps:% SystemRoot% \ system32 \ charmap.exe

windows XP, for vista, I don't know
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re:re

by C moa » 27/10/08, 09:13

Samsam wrote:In relation to the course it was in relation to the subjects, if you have to have good bases to enter it (bts MI is versatile, but not specialized in a specific field).
I think the best is to take their program and see if there are big holes in your curriculum and especially to go see them either during an open day or by making an appointment. By talking with the teachers (but especially with other students at the end of the cycle), you will quickly know if it is feasible or not.

Personally I did a BTS in Mechanics and Industrial Automation followed by an ESAIP engineer diploma in Environmental Safety and Prevention. In the first year, a lot of work related to the subjects that I had not seen or very little during my technical course (Bio, chemistry, organ chemistry, anatomy, toxicology ...). Once the upgrade was done it was cooler. Of course, I had less need to work on signal processing, mechanics, industrialization, physics ... and for projects it was easier because we do that in BTS.

Good luck to you, would you have a program to communicate to us to see what they offer in this type of license?
0 x
BIOCRITT Limousin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BIOCRITT Limousin » 27/10/08, 09:51

For your question,

I am currently in license renewable energies within the cnam picardie, in amiens;
This license is done alternately and the public concerned is very diverse!
me DUT Biological engineering; and there are DUT GEII; BTS FEE; BTS in electrical engineering, BTS in home automation

as long as you have basics in electricity, no worries.

if you want more info, no worries.
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 27/10/08, 10:09

Hello

Charmap still works in Vista

ÈÉËĤĦƩѾ ښᴲ ♫

Hello
0 x
PIF PAF POUM