Build its own hydraulic unit

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 09/01/07, 17:03

Exceed wrote:There is a lot of discussion and info but still in English! Grrr !!!
Why do not you have the same thing in French ????????? That's the question ?????

and yeah, it’s up to us to get it out of our hands!
I would say that you are not far away, and unless you ask a translator or other kindly, you will certainly get there in a few years ;-)
I laugh, good luck!
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 09/01/07, 17:33

THANK YOU !!!! that motivates .... : Cry:
0 x
Respect !!!
CYRILR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by CYRILR » 09/01/07, 20:31

Hello everybody

Result of certain readings and meditations, what do you think?
readings:
http://perso.orange.fr/roger.meslin/pro ... trales.htm
http://membres.lycos.fr/microcentrale/pres-empl.htm

It is a working hypothesis:

I explained above but it is always good to repeat, my water intake will have to be done in a boxed area of ​​5 meters. I could reduce this drop to 3,5 meters with digging work that is as small as it is discreet.
I cannot legally (environmental standard) pass the penstock either along the bank or in an area 50 meters from the edge of the bank. This is called the riparian strip protection area. It's not touched!

Hence the idea of ​​the siphon
Installation of a penstock fitted with a siphon to lift the water above its bed and pass the pipe beyond the 50-meter protected riparian strip. The siphon would be started by a very small pond which would be built beyond 50 meters. This would be kept full at all times by a small pump from the central.

For the synchronous / asynchronous question
The penstock drives not one but 2 turbines: an asyncrhone which provides the majority of the power and a second, synchronous, very small, whose sole purpose would be to provide synchronous current for the asynchronous alternator.

I can not believe it ?

A+

CYRIL
Last edited by CYRILR the 10 / 01 / 07, 14: 03, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 09/01/07, 21:04

Yes !!!!
0 x
Respect !!!
CYRILR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by CYRILR » 09/01/07, 21:14

I knew I had a seed stuck somewhere but raving about a realistic hypothesis, it is possible, now is that my case, doctor? : Cheesy:

A+

CYRIL
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 12/01/07, 05:04

Hello
make current with a simple single-phase motor

So that the engine generates put in parallel a capacitor
28 mf in this case which serves as excitation, the motor is driven at a speed greater than the nominal speed of the motor to have the required voltage as well as the frequency and this generates.
in the case above, we connect a capacitor in series with the charge the coupling capacitor must be able to let all the current flow through the motor pass, a higher value does not disturb the system.
If we connect the load (100w light) directly on the output of the asynchronous generator the excitation falls to zero and the generator gives no flow.
In the figure at the bottom in branch a transformer on the output, the generator normally flows through this coupling transformer 110/110
therefore for a single-phase asynchronous generator, the coupling must be reactive either capacitance or transformer winding.
The simplest capacitor coupling solution.
Exceed you just have to find an engine (it is better to take a larger engine that the turbine can develop and organize you to charge it below its nominal load
the turbine will crash if there is too much demand which will automatically protect the generator, nothing forces you to make it flow at its maximum just in terms of the load if it is constant it is easier to adjust RPM
At first glance if you use the current for heating or lights or small universal motor (drill) the frequency does not bother much so the control on the RPM is less rigorous. The voltage has a fairly wide tolerance. But if you operate asymmetric motors, the frequency will influence the speed of rotation of the motors.
an electric clock connected to the generator if it gets ahead the frequency is too high.

Andre
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 12/01/07, 10:39

a big thank you to you André!

in fact the only difference between production on single-phase and three-phase (phased, is that on three-phase instead of producing let's put 1 time 1500W, we can produce 3 times 1500W on separate lines!

on the other hand, would it be possible for an unhappy Frenchman like me dependent on the 220V, to have a standard scheme in 220V? : roll:

I imagine that the capacitor values ​​change?
what is a coupling transformer?

a thousand thanks again!
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 12/01/07, 14:12

Hi Jopasnul,

Thank you André, it confirms once again what I thought!
Obviously to power the heating, the regulation is rough, basically, we don't care a bit, you have to calibrate the value of the condo for an average load value ... me, I want to supply the whole house, so variable loads and different types ... not too many asynchronous motors, just the log saw for the moment .... so, for me, the regulation is more complex but it is done (or will be done, rather .... dixit jonule) ... The isolation transformer in a simple case as you describe allows to collect parasites and voltage variations, it is a very good solution.

Jonule,
For the difference between mono and tri, it is clear that the difference is in the number of phase ... a 1.5kw mono motor will give you 1.5kw, a 1.5kw tri motor will give you 500w per phase. Just think backwards, not seeing electrical energy in the direction gives mechanical energy but the opposite. Afterwards, there are questions of yields depending on how the engine is used and above all at what power, it is necessary to arrive at the best possible output without exploding the generator or the turbine .... it's not so simple as it seems (especially on powers exceeding 10kw).
For the value of the condo in the assembly of André or others, it is impossible to give you a ready-made formula .... it is my opinion, compared to the experiments carried out ... it all depends on the engine, of these characteristics (power, technology, etc.), of the power consumed, of the charging style (resistive, inductive, capacitive or a mix of all of this ...) Cool! No ?
Another thing, Jopasnul !!!
The essential difference in a mono or tri MAS is that depending on the power you want, it's easier to find sorting than mono .... small power => mono .... high power => sorting

There you are ...

I leave to André to correct the bullshit that I tell .... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 12/01/07, 17:12

ok thank you exceed!
I imagine that it is not impossible to connect the 3 phases together to have the 3x500 = 1500 W in my example ...

so are you looking for the engine?
0 x
Other

by Other » 12/01/07, 18:06

Hello,
apparent power is calculated amperage X voltage X 1,732
in three phases: Root of 3.

I correct before a remark to me I had to explain this in the more simplistic form is a resistive load

But the wattage is calculated like this
voltage X amperage X 1,732 X power factor

Power factor appellation in America and Europe Cos phy

Andre
Last edited by Other the 12 / 01 / 07, 18: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x