A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

by Sylvester spiritus » 30/12/17, 22:06

Hello everyone,

I have long hesitated to open this subject so the mechanisms involved are both unknown and the opposite of what we are used to seeing.
Professional in the field of water, I wish I could develop, here on your forum, a thorough analysis of a generator imagined in the 50 years by a visionary totally misunderstood at this time. Recent discoveries and observations seem to prove him right ...

An observation:
While emitting harmful gases, our engines release 60% of heat for hardly 40% of yield.
Conversely, a cyclone releases a tremendous kinetic energy while cooling a mass of water, it feeds on the evaporation of water.
In other words and in a simplified way, it transforms the thermal energy of water into kinetic energy.
See chap.3 in this link on the formation of cyclones:
http://www.encyclopedie-environnement.o ... anisation/

The principle of this generator:
Imitate and amplify the operating principle of a cyclone by a devious means related to the properties of water and dissolved gases and recover the released kinetic energy; this, even at low temperatures.
Two links on the peculiarity of cyclones to be able to grasp the approach:
the graph of pressure and temperature differences in a cyclone:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=graphe+d ... 20v-OH7msM:
The movement of hot and cold air masses in a cyclone reminiscent of the principle of the vortex tube: (two swirling currents of hot and cold air in opposite directions obtained from a temperate air):
https://www.google.fr/search?client=fir ... HRsjrpwZPM:

As it is difficult for me to summarize 5 years of research in a few words I stop here, before attacking the interest of supercavitation (use a dissolved gas to amplify the phenomenon of cavitation-implosion of water: a property particularly unknown water and seen as a major disadvantage in hydraulics for its powerful destructive power) and the role of vacuum vortex tubes in a rotating system.
Already, these first words are understandable to you?

cordially
1 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

by izentrop » 30/12/17, 23:36

Hello and welcome,
We are curious to see the result of your 5 years of research :)
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 31/12/17, 03:46

Yes, I too would be very fond of reading a summary document summarizing the results of this important research. Do not hesitate, even if it's a little difficult ... if it's too difficult to understand, I'll let you know ...

For the moment, your links show only an accumulation, a little disparate, schemas, satellite photos and simple explanations gleaned here and there on the web; it's pretty, a little repetitive, but we do not learn anything new, and it lacks a little consistency; an effort please ...
1 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 31/12/17, 15:22

Hello to you,

As we all have a different frame of reference linked to our own experience of life, each of us has his own vision of things, his "a priori" and his very personal convictions.
It seems important to me first of all to present the operating principle of a cyclone, which makes it possible to get a first idea of ​​the system in question. The references cited are necessary to have a common basis and have a chance to understand each other ...

The important thing is to be able to visualize the phenomenon, namely:
The confrontation of a hot source (the ocean) with a cold source (the upper atmosphere) in a cyclonic system allows both to cool the body of water while releasing energy in kinetic form (strong winds) .
Incidentally, if the average heat of the earth is around 15 ° C, it is mainly thanks to the greenhouse effect and the thermal inertia of the oceans.
(see mass heat of water)
If we reproduce and amplify the operation of a cyclone (thermal energy of water transformed into kinetic energy), the oceans, lakes and rivers become potential energy reservoirs.

It is complicated when you want to recreate in a machine the conditions of a cyclone and recover the kinetic energy produced.
The characteristic to remember is to amplify, in a centrifugal system, the central depression which promotes evaporation and create a peripheral zone under overpressure.
This is where:
A key property of water: cavitation-implosion: variations in water pressures will create vapor bubbles in areas of depression that will implode violently in overpressure zones by creating extremely powerful water microjets (of several hundred m / s more than 1OOO ​​m / s).
in picture here:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=cavitati ... VjOPwi5HMM:
Adding CO2 which is transformed into H2CO3 (H2O + CO2 <=> H2CO3) in a reversible reaction depending on temperature and pressure amplifies the phenomenon by promoting the "bubble point".
Finally, it is the use in this system vacuum vortex tube venturi effect that, while returning a cold current to the center of the system, allow a vacuum flow to the periphery with a sudden return overpressure.
The operation of a vacuum vortex tube here:
http://www.universal-vortex.com/VortexP ... fault.aspx

I thought to resume all this after the eve in a doc 3-4 pages with diagram to support so that everyone can make his opinion.
And if you're still interested ...

Good evening everyone.
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 31/12/17, 16:09

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:
I thought to resume all this after the eve in a doc 3-4 pages with diagram to support so that everyone can make his opinion.

It's "tomorrow I take off the top"!
Well, if 5 years of research can be summed up in 3 / 4 pages, it is at least the promise of a certain synthesis spirit. Strongly 2018!
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 31/12/17, 20:38

Sylvestre spiritus wrote:Hello to you,

As we all have a different frame of reference linked to our own experience of life, each of us has his own vision of things, his "a priori" and his very personal convictions.
It seems important to me first of all to present the operating principle of a cyclone, which makes it possible to get a first idea of ​​the system in question. The references cited are necessary to have a common basis and have a chance to understand each other ...

The important thing is to be able to visualize the phenomenon, namely:
The confrontation of a hot source (the ocean) with a cold source (the upper atmosphere) in a cyclonic system allows both to cool the body of water while releasing energy in kinetic form (strong winds) .
Incidentally, if the average heat of the earth is around 15 ° C, it is mainly thanks to the greenhouse effect and the thermal inertia of the oceans.
(see mass heat of water)
If we reproduce and amplify the operation of a cyclone (thermal energy of water transformed into kinetic energy), the oceans, lakes and rivers become potential energy reservoirs.

It is complicated when you want to recreate in a machine the conditions of a cyclone and recover the kinetic energy produced.
The characteristic to remember is to amplify, in a centrifugal system, the central depression which promotes evaporation and create a peripheral zone under overpressure.
This is where:
A key property of water: cavitation-implosion: variations in water pressures will create vapor bubbles in areas of depression that will implode violently in overpressure zones by creating extremely powerful water microjets (of several hundred m / s more than 1OOO ​​m / s).
in picture here:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=cavitati ... VjOPwi5HMM:
Adding CO2 which is transformed into H2CO3 (H2O + CO2 <=> H2CO3) in a reversible reaction depending on temperature and pressure amplifies the phenomenon by promoting the "bubble point".
Finally, it is the use in this system vacuum vortex tube venturi effect that, while returning a cold current to the center of the system, allow a vacuum flow to the periphery with a sudden return overpressure.
The operation of a vacuum vortex tube here:
http://www.universal-vortex.com/VortexP ... fault.aspx

Good evening everyone.

Yeah ... Yeah ... Not stupid, all that ...

Heal all this on New Year's Eve (so close now), carbonic acid there is in the champagne, as well as C2H5OH, which also produces cyclonic vertigo ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/01/18, 14:41

a few years ago we had an inventor in the same field of artificial tornadoes and other "vortices" full of energy.

for information : solar-photovoltaic / towers aerogeneratrices-a-Vortex-effect-synthesis-t3801.html
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 01/01/18, 16:19

Do not throw the vortex with the bath water.
Let our friend Sylvestre explain to us how he intends to surpass all the automotive engineers on the planet with "the cavitation-implosion of water and its vacuum vortex tube system with a venturi effect". :)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/01/18, 17:56

oh but I do not throw any bath or baby, it's just informative.

the systems of artificial tornadoes, we talk about it since the years ... 80? Almost 40 years old.

Afterwards, there may be ideas, novelties ... speech is free.
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 01/01/18, 18:21

First of all, best wishes to all for 2018, be it constructive and profitable ...

In the case of wind turbine towers, they have little similarity with this system which plays on two phases of water (the vapor phase and the liquid phase).

Promised thing, thing due: a first throw of 3 pages attached.
1 ° page: the key points that I addressed in my first two messages
2 ° page: the prototype, its inventor and its supposed simplified operation
3 ° page: a schema somewhat scratched but I hope readable
In this doc. I have voluntarily removed the part: separation of electrical charges in vapor phase and sonochemistry because, although important, they harm a first understanding.

I especially want to clarify that I do not claim to hold "the supreme truth": this generator is not my creation and I do not claim anything.
I just want to be able to look my children in the face (and the others too ...) in a few years and say "I tried to find a solution ..."
Because of my poor life spent in nature, I remember two things:
Modern man has gone astray by developing an "anti-life" technology that will soon annihilate him.
Moreover, by basing his lifestyle on exploitation instead of valorization (from his garden to his neighbor), he has created profound environmental, social and economic imbalances that future generations will pay dearly.
This is my main motivation.

Kind regards.
Attachments
Cyclonic Supercavitation Generator.pdf
(1.52 million) Downloaded times 1816
0 x