A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A cyclonic supercavitation generator at H2O / CO2

by sen-no-sen » 30/01/18, 13:06

None of the scientists cited above has questioned,Near or far, the theory of evolution.
The raison d'être of science is to seek explanations for the real, which necessarily passes through hypotheses and theories.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/01/18, 13:56

sen-no-sen wrote:None of the scientists cited above has questioned,Near or far, the theory of evolution.
No, apart from deconstructing it to bring a determinism that does not exist for the vast majority of scientists
Jean Staune, born in 19631, is the founder of the interdisciplinary University of Paris. He is an openly independent Christian essayist, 2 researcher. Metaphysically evolutionist (there is a power and a transcendence that guides or predetermines the evolution of species), he argues that evolution is not only Darwinian (no transcendent power, but chance or determinism). He is openly in philosophy as in anti-materialistic science. His philosophical conceptions and the conclusions of his research are often equated with intelligent design (and, through it, with a form of creationism). Although he refutes these accusations, he is criticized as a creationist or neo-creationist3. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Staune
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/01/18, 20:46

izentrop wrote:No, apart from deconstructing it to bring a determinism that does not exist for the vast majority of scientists [quote

You mean a form of finalism?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/01/18, 22:44

Yes, it must be that ! the opposite of chance : Cheesy:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/01/18, 00:05

izentrop wrote:Yes, it must be that ! the opposite of chance : Cheesy:

I answered you here to avoid the off topic:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/sciences-et-technologies/l-evolution-des-especes-biologiques-et-le-hasard-t11282-2160.html
0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 18/07/18, 23:12

Hi,
As there is a little passage on this thread, I pass a link to an experience for those who are interested in turbulence and particularly vortex phenomena of water.

For observing the behavior of wild trout in the open, it is clear that V. Schauberger was right when he said that trout used this rising central swirling current.
Everyone has his own opinion.
2 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 27/07/18, 15:15

Hello,

As I said in an old post, reference to support, we still know little about the singularities that can appear in the turbulence.
The previous experiment strangely reminds the flow of a gas in a vortex tube (accidentally discovered in 1930), as can be seen on the 2 diagrams in this link:
http://www.universal-vortex.com/Proprie ... fault.aspx

As early as the 1920 years, Schauberger gained fame for his understanding of the importance of low thermal gradients (which influence the density of water by hydrogen bonds) in the swirling flow of water. .
This is only the tip of the iceberg ... but his speech, not scientific in addition, also went against the common vision.

Things are changing happily nowadays because science has made progress (implosion bubbles = natural microreactors, ATP synthase and mitochondrial oxidoreductase that creates water and energy, ...)
Those who think that our current society has a reductive vision of the world around us can read a faithful translation of his work by Alick BARTHOLOMEY: "The genius of Viktor SCHAUBERGER":
http://docshare04.docshare.tips/files/2 ... 637125.pdf
The speech, somewhat esoteric at times, is certainly a hindrance to the proper understanding of its underlying thought and it is not at first reading that we understand much.

Also, I pass some clues on observations that allowed him his later achievements:
P.197: photosynthesis: release of O2 into the atmosphere during the day and release of H2 in the soil at night (thanks to Mg, Ca and H2CO3) which creates water.
P.208: metabolism of the tree: it takes up what is visible and what is invisible and we can get an idea of ​​the raw sap and sap circulation developed with the day / night alternation: it's a bit like a "reversible vortex tube".
P.236: The cold fire: it describes, in a romanticized way, this experience that deeply marked him, and for good reason: a fire of St. Elmo that occurs at night in a particular atmosphere with the presence of carbonic acid and radicals from bicarbonates.

I still have one last experience to pass that justifies for me its work but I do not know yet by which end to present it.
In the meantime, please do not fire on the ambulance 8)

A+
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/07/18, 19:30

This document, recently found, on water cavitation looks rather serious, although it is quite incomplete at times ... and may be "too good to be true" ... To read anyway:
LeClair.pdf
(6.36 million) Downloaded times 415

For the most motivated, you can watch:

0 x
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 28/07/18, 14:39

Christophe wrote:This recently found document on water cavitation looks rather serious, although somewhat incomplete at times ... and may be "too good to be true" ... Read anyway: LeClair .pdf

I didn't want to talk about it because it's still the "witch hunt" in this area. : roll:
but as you lift the hare ...

Here again, everyone has to interpret these observations: : Shock:
https://fr.wikibooks.org/wiki/Une_histo ... C3%A9poque

Good weekend
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/18, 22:19

Uh, it's been a while, here we've lifted the hare: Science-and-Technology / Kervran and the transmutation-ie-elements-animal-t4728.html

Not even afraid! : Cheesy:
0 x