TPE-TIPE Clean Energies

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 06/02/07, 00:25

Woodcutter wrote:Finally, last thing, what does ETBE do in there? : Shock:
The E85 distributed in France (or "superethanol") contains a maximum of 85% ethanol but there has never been any question of ETBE, which has a poor performance in terms of GHG reduction ...
(8 page)

vivi ... that's true, but if we drive 100% HV we reject much less CO2 but the NOx ouch ouch ...
on the other hand it is renewable because it comes from biomass so in theory ... it is renewable!
but if we cultivate GMO sugarcane intensively :? ... that's not cool !!! Finally it is the same for the production of HV ... and then there is the food / fuel compromise !!! :|

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/02/07, 00:42

: Shock: :?:
Not understood..
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 06/02/07, 12:09

Woodcutter wrote:: Shock: :?:
Not understood..

: roll: I start again

yes, ETBE is not famous in terms of lower CO2 emissions
yes, the ETBE is not strictly speaking a renewable resource because there is oil in it ...
but the ethanol that is put in the ETBE comes from a renewable resource ... (biomass = sugar cane, bava ...)

-> vegetable oil (HV) rejects much less CO2
-> but the HV rejects more NOx especially if you drive 100% with HV !!!

after the problem with these green fuels it is necessary to choose:
to feed or drive : Lol: ...
It's a trade-off between cultivating surface for fuel and cultivating surface for food !!!

then it's double-edged, green fuels, because there will be intensive culture and all the problems that come with ... phytosanitary pollution ...

did I express myself well this time? :|

@+
0 x

Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 06/02/07, 12:23

lio74 wrote:after the problem with these green fuels it is necessary to choose:
to feed or drive : Lol: ...
It's a trade-off between cultivating surface for fuel and cultivating surface for food !!!

I chose: I drink ... beer: the hops grow tall, it takes up less floor space. : Idea:

Ok, ok, I'm going out ...
0 x
obiw @ n
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by obiw @ n » 06/02/07, 12:31

I have some slides but it's not great ...
1 with the title and the 4 representative of typical clean energy (wind, solar, hydraulic with a dam and a small sunflower for biofuels).
1 with wind turbines in the background but c not top.
1 with solar panels.
1 with a view of the kyoto high school entrance ...
1 with the distribution of winds in France on a legendary map

I don't really know what to say about that; thank you for helping me, c in 1H00 lol.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 06/02/07, 13:03

Christine wrote:I chose: I drink ... beer: the hops grow tall, it takes up less floor space. : Idea:

: Lol: it's not the same fuel ... and it's not for the same engine !!! : Cheesy:

Obiw @ na wrote:I don't really know what to say about that; thank you for helping me, c in 1H00 lol.

ha ben there are some who are optimistic ... you made the seat during the sessions of TPE or what! ?? and you read stuff on the forum or ??!!

I think you remembered some info anyway ... but apparently it will be great feeling your oral : Lol:

if you find the exact formula for wind you can comment on the map, because the power produced varies with the square of the surface of the propeller and the cube of the wind speed ... except errors on my part ...

if a photo is not top not worth putting it in the background, put it just in a corner or in the middle under the title ...

good go, must stop touching the noodle there !! I hope you will be better prepared for the bac : Lol:
0 x

jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 06/02/07, 16:51

lio74 wrote =>
-> vegetable oil (HV) rejects much less CO2
-> but the HV rejects more NOx especially if you drive 100% with HV !!!

Is that so ! It is badly barred for ozone in town (NOx ==> formation of ozone on the ground) in high temperatures: excellent for asthma attacks : Evil:

What about particles? Is there still or is it only with diesel?

For your 1st explanation, I understood correctly.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
obiw @ n
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by obiw @ n » 06/02/07, 17:12

tadaaaa ...
I went at 13:40 pm for the TPE and I took notes. I did pretty well all the same speaking of the Kyoto project and all that ...
There are many things that can be improved, I will tell you more about it later.

A big thank you to you, frankly, you had helped me a lot. :P

PS: there, it was the white of the white, lol ... we will be noted on 8 in 2 weeks.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 06/02/07, 17:52

jean63 wrote:What about particles? Is there still or is it only with diesel?

hi Jean!

well for particles with HV, there is almost none
the use of HV even increases the service life of the mechanics (cylinder, piston)

for asthma it's sure... even N2O nitrous oxide is very bad for the bronchi => summer 2003 the rate of bronchiolitis among infants in Grenoble broke all records!!!
attacks of the cornea are also more frequent in polluted cities!

Finally there are guys who work on the new fuels of tomorrow, at Total among others .... but he is careful not to say because they also do the technologies that go with it ... they must be having fun they go on oliomobile or whatever forum...

alcohol + oil could be the solution of a renewable fuel ... but for when ... in 10, 20, 50 years ... when there will be more oil !!! pfff

ps: For your 1st explanation, I understood correctly. yes .. but I was a little live with GMOs ... a mixture of everything that Bucheron apparently did not digest well !! : Lol:

Obiw @ na wrote:I did pretty well all the same speaking of the Kyoto project and all that ...

you said that only germany, denmark and spain are the only European countries who have the right quotas of electricity from renewable energies ... even if I believe that Denmark and / or Germany have quite a few coal-fired power plants yet !!!

@+
0 x

zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 06/02/07, 19:26

Hello

I do not cause you to recover from HV more pantone because there your teachers will fall victim, the advantages of one without the faults of the other is really politically incorporated : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."