Heat pump under parking

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 18/10/11, 21:23

There are draining bitumen ideal for letting the water pass underneath and having the soil well moist good conductor of heat for a heat pump (for this the best is massive rock !!) !!!
And the project is less sealed!

Even this year, we put some in the condominium where I am and it is so well draining that quackgrass and grass, 3 months later, grow on this bitumen, taking it as a support full of water !!!

I am above all convinced by the solution to gradually remove the heat pump, by recovering the summer solar heat stored in the earth of the pseudo-geothermal heat exchanger of the Canadian well type, to increase the apparent COP to infinity, which amounts to remove the cap !!! !!!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/10/11, 09:06

I am in favor of draining bitumen, which is starting to become the standard for road surfaces and which in this case would reduce runoff, which is increasingly catastrophic in certain places.

Storage is worth thinking about, but I note that the firm Econo SA of Gembloux, which advocated a storage system under the slab of the house has gone bankrupt.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be