Hot water production from generator

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/11/10, 20:50

I'm talking about a balon made for oil-fired boilers which is almost like an electric but which has a large coil inside to pass water from the boiler so it is enough to pass water from the engine . with a shutdown system to avoid cooling the balon in the engine when stopped

but I see a problem coming: this kind of balon relies on a fairly long boiler operating time, and the exchange power of the coil is not enormous

with an exchanger you can choose better

other solution do not store the domestic hot water but the hot water of the engines: well insulated tank full of engine water, communicating with the engine only when it is hot, copper coil or running domestic hot water

in this case it is no longer the exchange speed between motor and tank which is limited, but the maximum flow rate of domestic hot water

other advantage no stagnation of domestic hot water
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 24/11/10, 22:27

chatelot16 wrote:I'm talking about a balon made for oil-fired boilers which is almost like an electric but which has a large coil inside to pass water from the boiler so it is enough to pass water from the engine . with a shutdown system to avoid cooling the balon in the engine when stopped

but I see a problem coming: this kind of balon relies on a fairly long boiler operating time, and the exchange power of the coil is not enormous

with an exchanger you can choose better

other solution do not store the domestic hot water but the hot water of the engines: well insulated tank full of engine water, communicating with the engine only when it is hot, copper coil or running domestic hot water

in this case it is no longer the exchange speed between motor and tank which is limited, but the maximum flow rate of domestic hot water

other advantage no stagnation of domestic hot water

Interessant the storage of the hot water of the engine, except that I have little reserve of domestic hot water ... unless using a termo in which enters the hot water of the first tank and which emerges the accumulated water. ..
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 25/11/10, 19:26

Good evening
I think exactly the same thing.
I saw a 3kW exchanger for heating a pool and it is much bigger (and expensive).

So if you want to recover 10 or 20 kW, look for example here.

I saw the prices I ran away! The pool is for two or three years

here is a 36 kw exchanger that I bought 100 euro occasionally which must be worth within 250 new
dimension 172x172x123 connection in 1 '' 1/4
weight 4.2 kg
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... Oux5Ek.pdf
0 x