How to set a Windmaster for 600 black?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/11/12, 23:58

Good evening coccigro,
good luck for :
maximize it

But the main problem is the strength of the vortices to properly quantify.

It is much cheaper to 2000 € than to 10000 €, even more powerful, which would do little better in these whirlpools.

It is important to measure the frequency of the three-phase product or the speed of rotation and also the characteristic of the wind turbine U, I, depending on the wind speed and the proportion of vortices.

At around minus 11KWh per month, the production of some 2 to 3 € per month, ie maximum 48 € per year will take more than 40 years to depreciate the 2000 €, not to mention the 10000 € avoided.

I hope the optimum will be much better once found ???
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 04/11/12, 22:14

Curve October:
Taken from Hermann 1 on http://www.mahnecke.de/
Black 600 VA

0 27 0,0
1 45 1,3
2 55 3,0
3 62 5,0
4 68 8,0 (automatic)

Prod 7,1 kwh and not 11 kwh

Curve of November:
Taken from Volker on http://www.gigashops.de/black300-forum/index.php

Black 600 VA

0 30 0,0
1 50 0,3
2 65 1,5
3 75 3,0
4 90 6,1 (automatic)

Why this new setting? because I think Hermann's parameters are not bad for steady winds.
For my site, it gets complicated because I found that the machine is really struggling to pick up speed and almost never reaches its nominal rotation speed.

Following Dedeleco's explanations, I headed for these new parameters.

Since the beginning of November, I have produced 300 Wh (not KWh). a peak at 301 W for gusts of 43 km / H and average max of 32 km / h
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 04/11/12, 23:41

Fun, (uh ...) these settings of Germans, who also suffer with their Black600:

http://www.gigashops.de/black300-forum/ ... 0-t61.html

Black 600 VA

0 30 0,0
1 50 0,5
2 65 1,5
3 75 3,0
4 90 6,1

Wie ich yesterday aber ebend gelesen habe ist das doch die Einstellung für einen Black 300. Ich habe ja einen 600

I read elsewhere that these are however settings for a Black 300, and yet I have a Black 600!

http://www.gigashops.de/black300-forum/ ... 0-t75.html
Zusammen fairend kann man sagen der Black 600 taugt zum bespassen von Kinder aber nicht zur Stromerzeugung.

Even more fun, in addition, with the Google translation that makes a masterful contradiction !!!

The good translation is:
in summary, we can say that the Black 600 is suitable for entertaining or distracting children, but not to produce electricity !!!

Ich habe gelernt das das Größte Problem wirklich der Standort ist

I learned that the biggest problem really is the location of the wind turbine !!
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 05/11/12, 21:20

The generators between 300 and 600 (see 1500) are in my opinion the same. These are the blades that change.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/11/12, 22:22

Ruthenian wrote:The generators between 300 and 600 (see 1500) are in my opinion the same. These are the blades that change.

Ah, incredible, pure scam, so true, because the currents I change strongly by x2 or x5, in principle and therefore with the same volume of copper, the resistive losses become enormous and all the energy of the wind is used to heat the coils of copper and there is little more available than what is given by the 300 !!!!!

600 300 =

1500 300 =

practically, if it is true that the volume of copper in these alternators is identical (same external dimensions).

At identical rotational speeds, power and efficiency are set by the copper volume of the alternator windings.
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 08/11/12, 21:35

Good evening,

can anyone tell me how to know the actual current produced by the inverter? is there any other method than measuring amperes? how to be sure that the 0.25A that I measure as soon as the inverter starts are well produced by my installation and do not come from the EDF network?

I need to understand that to know what I really produce ...

when my curve started at 35V, the intensity at startup was 0.257. with my current curve starting at 25V, the starting intensity is 0.248A. does this not mean that this is actually the current actually produced, since there is a correspondence between the input and the output?

good night.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/11/12, 00:54

coccigro wrote:Good evening,

can anyone tell me how to know the actual current produced by the inverter? is there any other method than measuring amperes? how to be sure that the 0.25A that I measure as soon as the inverter starts are well produced by my installation and do not come from the EDF network?

I need to understand that to know what I really produce ...

With an oscilloscope it's easy, by measuring the voltages on the device and on a small resistor in series (1 ohm in series) and looking at the phase difference between voltage and current, in phase or in phase opposition, which gives the sense of the current.
I told ruthene the principles for connecting an oscilloscope to the 220V.

An old-style, output-mounted electricity meter does this automatically, turning in one direction or in the opposite direction.

when my curve started at 35V, the intensity at startup was 0.257. with my current curve starting at 25V, the starting intensity is 0.248A. does this not mean that this is actually the current actually produced, since there is a correspondence between the input and the output?

good night.

perhaps ??
But not a total certainty.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 09/11/12, 06:49

Hello,

As Dedeleco says, a scope measurement must be made. What I have not done yet.
For my part, you measure the reactive power produced by the Windmaster due to its 220Vac output circuit.
I will compare electronically to a Chinese GTI that does not produce reagent.

Mastervolt told me that this was due to their output filtering circuit.

I consulted a little canvas and technical data of manufacturers (SMA, Mastervolt ...). Indeed, this concept of (conso) reactive production is approached.

In any case, the ERDF meters do not count this conso (for individuals). This power must be absorbed in the network. That's what I observe locally.
This power appears on the meter where the photovoltaic panels and the wind turbine are connected.
On the other meters this power has disappeared. I deduce that it has been absorbed somewhere on the home network.

What is certain is that you can not have a production of 50 Watt at the start of the inverter. See your adjustments. In addition, this productive equivalence will significantly slow down your wind turbine and prevent it from turning.

The output start voltage of your parameters corresponds to a wind of 2-3 m / s approximately.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 09/11/12, 09:58

Another nonsense!

The measurement of the current can be made by inductive coupling, without connecting anything to the sector for the oscilloscope.
A few turns of the 220V wire are wound with the current on a magnetic mandrel (like ferrite for BF transformer) and with a secondary full of fine wire turns (coil pinned elsewhere) a voltage is detected proportional to the current that is measured with the current. oscilloscope (and calibrated on a known heater).
The voltage 220V is measured by simple capacitive coupling (aluminum foil around the same wire 220V).

But you have better measure everything on your systems, to know what works well, and what is wrong or aberrant, to correct or compensate, by learning before, a little basics of electromagnetism, to identify you well. .
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 12/11/12, 21:42

Good evening,

if, as ruthene says:

What is certain is that you can not have a production of 50 Watt at the start of the inverter. See your adjustments. In addition, this productive equivalence will significantly slow down your wind turbine and prevent it from turning.

so it's my job counter that's right, and not my ammeter. which does not help me. I need to find an oscilloscope to measure that then.

in any case, for the moment, the austerity policy also applies to the wind ...

good night.
0 x