How to set a Windmaster for 600 black?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/10/12, 22:34

Reactive, I and V out of phase strongly, it is especially on coils and capacitors, to use as motors.

Visible on oscilloscope before any decision, a capacitor cancels a motor coil (resonance).
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 24/10/12, 23:00

Scope measurements on the 220VAC?
Methods ?
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 24/10/12, 23:01

Scope measurements on the 220VAC?
Methods ?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 25/10/12, 00:30

Ruthenian wrote:Scope measurements on the 220VAC?
Methods ?

With strong resistances a few megaohms to reduce the voltage by 20 for example, paying attention to the neutral to connect to the mass of the oscilloscope via a sufficient protection resistance.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diviseur_de_tension
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltage_divider

and 220V isolation transformer to 220V before the oscilloscope, if possible ..

But the simplest is to take advantage of the capacitive coupling between the mains wire and a wire connected to the input of the oscilloscope, with the fingers above or a metal foil (aluminum) close to the isolated 220V wire, which forms a bridge divider, this low capacitance some picoFarads with the input resistance of the oscilloscope (often 10megaOhms) with phase shift of 90 ° and which attenuates by 0,00314 by picoFarads, and thus gives 0,7V for 220V, visible on the oscilloscope at this scale of volt.
We have more than the pifcoard with the hands or a metal foil wrapped around the insulated 220V wire.

And it allows to see the shape of the 220V given by the inverter, square, sawtooth, sine, with its parasitic switching, in a few seconds.

There are Oscilloscope probes that divide by 10 or 100 and do that.
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 31/10/12, 21:07

Good evening,
I was away for a while.

I'm pretty happy with my curve. However, I hesitate to lower the amps a little at first because I think it still has a little bit of trouble to accelerate, and to climb at the end of the curve because it still manages to get safe. I will probably not avoid it completely but I think I can reduce it further.

currently, I measure the input and output current of the inverter to evaluate its performance. this is not easy because the output current of the wind turbine varies very quickly while the inverter takes a little time to react. despite everything I managed to take several measures and if we compare watt for watt, it is rather close to 90%. below 0.4 amps input, we always have about 0.250 amps output. it only increases above 0,4A.

I wonder again if these 0,250 A that are displayed at the output of the inverter as soon as it starts are real. I will still check but it seems to me that I see the meter of the house down when the windmaster starts, while the meter of the windmill does not matter.

to be continued.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 31/10/12, 23:04

Hi,
This month I'm testing this Volker curve:

Black 600 VA

0 30 0,0
1 50 0,3
2 65 1,5
3 75 3,0
4 90 6,1 (automatic)

A little like yours.

For the month of October with the Hermann curve, she produced 11 kwh.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 01/11/12, 00:34

To draw lots without really understanding, you may never come out with good production.

I invite you to make separate Wind and Windmaster measurements, to finally understand, which is not indicated !!!.
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 01/11/12, 23:25

Good evening,

Actually, I measure the Acc and Vcc before the windmaster and the Aac after (with 3 multimeters). I made my curve with real measurements but there is always to be done.

For the month of October with the Hermann curve, she produced 11 kwh.

11Kw / h in a month! I do not even dare to say how much I am so much I would like to do so well! what is your average annual wind? your curve, that was the one?

0 32 0,0
1 40 0,0
2 50 0,2
3 60 3,0
4 65 8,4 Automatic

or the previous one?

month I have an average annual wind of 5,6 m / s, if I remember well and I have a lot of turbulence.

I wonder if I should not value the weak winds to death, even if it means braking it from the beginning.

or so, I come back to my very first idea, make two curves, one for the summer or the winds are weak and another for the winter or there is more wind. but even in the same season, there are big variations of wind. and I'm not going to change curves every other day.

which is the most profitable, let accelerate or pump from the beginning?

I discovered another black 600 near me. his owner had a 1000w 5 white blades that we see everywhere (I think it's the ista?) And he changed to a black 600, on gable, between two barns ... if I have any turbulence ... I'll go meet him, see if he knows his installation.

good night.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/11/12, 01:20

Coccigro wonders:
month I have an average annual wind of 5,6 m / s, if I remember well and I have a lot of turbulence.

At 5,6m / s half of 11m / s approximately, we have 2x2x2 = 8 times less power than the 600W (imaginary) at11m / s, that 300W indeed without turbulence and probably 200W with turbulence, which gives these 5,6m / s about 200W / 8 = 25W which gives on the 24x30 = 720h of a month to 5,6m / s of average wind speed 25x720 = 18kWh and therefore in fact the average wind speed is lower.

The frequency of the three-phase wind turbine is approximately 27Hertz at 5,6m / s without vortices, ie the blades rotating at 5,6 revolutions / sec for an optimal production setting, probably a voltage of 40 at 50V and a current of 0,5A coming out of the alternator, roof that roughly estimated.

With strong swirls, the lambda goes from 5 to 1, the speed plummets by about 1 turn / s, the voltage also 5 times less, 10V, and the unhooked wind turbine gives almost nothing 5W with a current of 0,5 A or less.

The windmaster needs totally different settings with whirlpools and no whirlpools to pull the optimum, which remains low.

Result, it gives only if the wind has very few swirls and nothing with a few swirls.

So totally insoluble so often there are eddies!

To install a wind turbine with vortices is to fall into a scam trap.
0 x
coccigro
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by coccigro » 02/11/12, 20:52

Good evening,

Fortunately, I installed my wind turbine myself for 2000 € when the installer installer asked me 10600 for a more powerful intallation, and therefore, which requires more wind.

I wanted a wind turbine because it was my pleasure and I have it. it works, it produces power that I can use and I enjoy myself by studying to maximize it. moreover, when the desire will take me, I will always be able to climb the mast of one or two meters, to see more. but before that, I still have things to understand.

good night.
0 x