new energy subsidy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Teepo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

new energy subsidy

by Teepo » 01/02/10, 14:55

Hello everyone. I bought a house to renovate that I will retype myself. I wanted to know what subsidy would it be possible to have without using a business.

I would like to install photovoltaic panels and a condensing boiler!

Thank you in advance
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/10, 15:00

Clear answer: in France no subsidy is granted in auto installation except for the stove premium I think ...

How much does the tax credit cover?

The tax credit relates to the price of equipment and materials, excluding labor, except for the specific case of installing insulation materials for opaque walls. The installation must be carried out by a company and an invoice (or a certificate provided by the seller or the builder of the new housing) mentioning the characteristics required in the decree must be established for the tax services.
In the event of additional public aid for the acquisition of equipment (regional council, general council, ANAH, etc.) the tax credit is calculated on expenditure on the acquisition of equipment, after deduction of public aid, according to the methods defined in the tax instruction.

Here is a file + links on grants (rather tax credits in fact):

https://www.econologie.com/credits-d-imp ... -3598.html

Please note this is currently changing.
0 x
Teepo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Teepo » 01/02/10, 15:07

Arf ... quick response anyway, thank you it's nice

So it's dead for all that ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/10, 20:02

Yep but that's how it is ...

And usually guess or spend the amount equivalent to tax credit or aid?

In the installer's pocket ... then in his taxes / VAT to be paid ...

In other words: abusive subsidization only inflates public prices (and thus keep them high) ... But it must especially not be said, politically it is not correct.

In fact, it is a vicious circle for the State which necessarily recovers part of what it "seems to have given" ...

It is a safe bet that the oil lobbies and Edf are last all that ... otherwise I do not see pkoi the State would not subsidize self installation ...

In some very specific cases it is possible but it is rare.
0 x
helenedesgrottes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ANAH ADEME grant

by helenedesgrottes » 06/02/10, 18:58

In fact there are many aids for improving the energy efficiency of housing and for efficient heating installations. They are sometimes subject to means test.

This page lists all the aids available for individuals: efficience-energetique.com/content/view/62/75

This page should be especially interesting to answer the question:
efficiency-energetique.com/content/view/60/

Good night
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 06/02/10, 19:17

The ANAH file speaks of "works". We are talking about "invoices from service providers" (and not: "hardware supplier") So I would be surprised if this works when you do it yourself. But this is not explicitly stated. We must therefore inquire.

For tax credits, it is sure that it must be done by companies.
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 12/02/10, 21:38

Long must subsidize manufacturing an inexhaustible source of energy 100% clean, But they subsidize projects with no future.
0 x
SM
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/10, 22:36

You break us Mikhail ... since 2005!

If you still haven't found a pigeon to pay for one of your prototypes, there may be a (good) reason ...
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 13/02/10, 05:34

Christophe wrote:You break us Mikhail ... since 2005!

If you still haven't found a pigeon to pay for one of your prototypes, there may be a (good) reason ...

I don't need prototypes and I'm not looking for pigeons. Pigeons pay carbon tax and bills.
If you want to see one of these pigeons - look in a mirror.
0 x
SM
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 13/02/10, 09:04

Mikhail wrote:I don't need prototypes

The difficulty with your passion is that you have to keep both the global vision and the vision of the details. However, a prototype or real tests, this makes it possible to verify that we have forgotten nothing: it very rarely happens, to forget nothing ...

And since everyone does not share your passion, any criticism you make comes back ... amplified. You can't change the others. You can only help them, but only if they ask for it.
0 x
See you soon !