Generate electricity for free; part

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
massinissa
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Generate electricity for free; part

by massinissa » 21/03/07, 12:43

Hello;

I am neither a researcher nor a physicist in the academic sense of the term, I am just a fan of free energy. I ask the real researchers to give their opinion on the possibilities of exploitation of N-Machines, is it possible that free energy can replace oil in the short term?

Why not merge our efforts to stop pollution and global warming caused by fossil fuels.
I submit to you my modest reflection on the subject, I wish to find a reorientation or correction on the part of professionals in the field.

A) Description of the operation of a generator producing free electricity:
Quantum mechanics (atomic physics) like Einstein's general relativity (cosmological physics) admit that the vacuum is the seat of a gigantic but unusable energy.
Based on the principle of operation of the unipolar generator of Faraday, the American physicist Bruce De Palma realized a very simple system of "pumping" of the quantum energy of the vacuum, called "flux transformer". Bruce De Palma describes the principle of the system as follows: "Here is a piece of metal in the energetic fluid. If I rotate it, I can create in it the conditions of a polarization which means that the exterior of the object is in motion, and not the center. This is what I call the neutral point, the center is positive and the outside negative. When the energy of space passes through this piece of metal, it is charged in negative , in contact with the moving outer edge and positive in the center. The discovery has a simple basis, namely that a spinning disc in a magnetic field produces electricity which can be extracted simply with a contact in the center, and one on the moving outer edge. "

B) Description of the diagram of realization of the N-Machine of Bruce De Palma:
The N-Machine consists of a conductive metal disc, a copper axis 0,95 cm in diameter and a cylindrical assembly of 8 ring magnets. Bruce De Palma used 7,3-inch diameter magnets from old speakers.
Four magnets are fixed on each side of the metal disc to the copper axis which crosses this device and rotates the two rows of magnets and the metal disc together. We place 2 electrical contacts (brushes) on it, one just in the center, and the other on the edge of the metal disc and we extract the current. The system becomes self-sufficient (charging batteries supplying the rotation system) by rotating at around 7000 revolutions per minute, above this threshold the N-Machine reaches its objective.
In the further development of the N-Machine, the periphery of the magnets is protected against breakage by an insulating cover reinforced with fiberglass.

C) Test of theoretical explanation of the phenomenon of the free energy of N-Machines:
In my opinion obtaining free energy in N-Machines is inherent in the transformation of scalar waves (we bathe in an ocean of scalar waves which have existed since the dawn of time, they are the energy of the cosmos whose the propagator is unknown), the existence of these waves is scientifically demonstrated by the Aharonov-Bohm effect which is an interference phenomenon. So the most important point I want to emphasize is: a magnetic vortex acts on scalar waves by transforming them into electromagnetic waves (exploitable).
How does the magnetic vortex act on scalar waves? The answer is simple, as the interference explained in the Aharonov-Bohm effect, the magnetic vortex breaks the scalar wave by deviating the wave which comes from an opposite direction and leaves the waves which rush on the top of the vortex. , that is to say that it lets pass the waves which precipitate inside the vortex but while deflecting the waves which come from the opposite direction. That is to say inside the zone delimited by the vortex the scalar waves of space were transformed into sinusoidal waves from which one can draw electrical energy.
Since the energy potential of the scalar waves of space is very large, so this machine will be able to function by itself by reusing part of the energy produced to self-feed.
For those who are still wondering about the applicability of the principles of thermodynamics, I think that the principle of conservation of energy is not violated in N-Machines, since scalar waves are transformed into electromagnetic waves for generate an electric current, electricity is not obtained from nothing. But we cannot study in detail this system because it is larger and we ourselves are inside and our senses cannot delimit it, it is the he whole universe that makes up this system which is full of scalar waves.

For my part, I am convinced that a project of such complexity and the size of a generator of electricity extracted for free from space can only materialize if we succeed in exchanging our ideas and the results of our experiences.

I wish that I could modestly bring my drop to this scientific ocean of quantum physics.

XDC24

Massinissa ulac smah ulac
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/03/07, 14:17

Hello "Massinissa ulac smah ulac : Evil: »
(I hope you are not a “passer-by” in the Mikael style, since this text is also found…)

: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post47023.html#47023

Indeed, you are a new Mikaël.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/07, 16:37

Massinissa ulac smah ulac -> we might know what that means? : Cheesy:

A link with http://www.acb54.com/article.php3?id_article=39 ?

ps: Gegyx is right, cf http://www.brest-ouvert.net/article1358.html
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."