France, mobilization for the climate

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France, mobilization for the climate

by Exnihiloest » 26/09/19, 11:22

Christophe wrote:...
Or else, as I see and deplore, are they all accusing and asking for and awaiting solutions from others?[/B]

Indeed. It's the prelude. The second phase will be the punishment of the accused when the accusers have power. It has already started with bans or taxation of anything, and the impoverishment of populations to pay for more expensive, less practical and often just as polluting or even more polluting alternatives than the old ones.
Environmentalism is not in a constructive but destructive approach, aimed at sacrificing man to nature, in the denial of scientific knowledge, in the name of whims of a deified nature.
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 26/09/19, 11:27

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:...

Environmentalism is not in a constructive but destructive approach, aimed at sacrificing man to nature, in the denial of scientific knowledge, in the name of whims of a deified nature.

Ha good it is the ecologists who invented napalm, pesticides, the atomic bomb, combat gases, flares of shale gas, etc. ... it is the ecologists who fetch water on March while people on earth are still starving?
Last edited by phil12 the 26 / 09 / 19, 11: 29, 1 edited once.
2 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/09/19, 11:29

Exnihiloest wrote:Environmentalism is not in a constructive but destructive approach, aimed at sacrificing man to nature, in the denial of scientific knowledge, in the name of whims of a deified nature.

Never read anything more false and more stupid.
2 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/09/19, 11:32

GuyGadebois wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:Environmentalism is not in a constructive but destructive approach, aimed at sacrificing man to nature, in the denial of scientific knowledge, in the name of whims of a deified nature.

We are impressed by the power of your argument. It gives an idea of ​​nothingness.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 26 / 09 / 19, 11: 36, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 26/09/19, 11:34

phil53 wrote:... Having gestures in the right direction of respect for the environment only serves to give oneself a good conscience if one does not voluntarily reduce one's consumption of energy and high-tech products.

I do not see the need for this reduction, except of course to adopt the religion of those who predict the apocalypse if we do not convert to their demands, and to shoot ourselves in the foot.
On the other hand, activists of degrowth are not wrong: by eliminating millions, even billions of individuals on earth by renouncing solutions which are certainly polluting but which make them live, the planet will be better off. But not us. If we have to disappear, I suggest that these activists set an example. :)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 26/09/19, 11:39

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

We are impressed by the power of your argument. It gives an idea of ​​nothingness.

Because "that" (magnified) are arguments, perhaps? So consult a shrink and the dictionary ...
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 26/09/19, 11:47

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:

If to argue is to be EMPEROR OF SOPHISM as you actually might as well be silent!

The goal is just to eat watts in order to denigrate those who do because it sends me back in the face my immobility not to say my cowardice by hiding behind precious words that allow me to support my bourgeois egoism of little pseudo-scientific retiree, because a scientist even sharp in his field is only a technician if he does not reason in a systemic way!

Good weekend, I have more important things to do, I will pick up my green bean strawberries and some peaches
2 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/09/19, 09:54

Answer a little late, I try to slow down ... : Lol: (I can't find my 56K modem anymore)
Ahmed wrote:Do you mean that you fear a miscarriage? : Lol:

That's a bit like that, in view of scientific knowledge.

The child, as child there will be, will certainly not be an energetic bodybuilder but it is necessary to prepare well, to anticipate the world of tomorrow and for that it is necessary to start to turn the bar as of ... yesterday.

There remains the miracle energy solution, "clean" and sustainable (at least for a while), which would change the situation.
For the moment, I only see nuclear power, but over-generation, ideally coupled with a form of sobriety (otherwise we would not have understood anything).
Or else the great sobriety suffered ... which will not be a choice.

Yes people, of which I am a part, expect solutions, significant inflections coming from above, because it is not I alone who will initiate the construction of a power plant with regeneration or go towards a chosen generalized sobriety.
Our society has cultivated individualism and we have shed the power of the group.
Today, you have to be a wealthy owner to have the power to significantly orient the course of things *, or to mass and we have somewhat forgotten this last point.
This is why mobilization for the climate, yellow vests, etc. are initiatives not to (in) smoke.

* has its own profit, and as long as to do by organizing an addiction, which cynically allows then to affirm that it is for the good of all but especially me in fact. : Lol:
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."