Study feasibility of wind turbine 2kW home?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 22:10

[Flytox Moderation]
... because I do not install a wind turbine to save money but to prepare for the possibility of a France in chaos like Syria and especially to learn
[Flytox Moderation]

The inverter is a pure sine inverter 2000W / 96V on the other hand I begin to believe that it is not intended for a network injection.
[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 22:16

Moreover for me network injection meant "resale to EDF" which I don't want.
We agree that connecting devices directly to the inverter
or connecting all or part of my electrical panel to the inverter does it make any difference to the inverter?
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 22:18

However, as you indicated:
This inverter may be designed to supply devices punctually and not continuously.
[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/12/15, 22:24

Strange yes:

90V to 280V AC input under the understanding 50 periods !!

good quality 220V output at 3%

battery which ensures the 220V if the input is missing !!

ideal for computer in case of power outage !!

the backup battery has nothing to do with the wind turbine !!

No info on battery voltage, can be written behind, and almost certain that it is 12Volts considering the absence of info which supposes this evidence !!

It is likely that there is another notice or info on this computer inverter RS232 remote computer controlled.

Finally, the start-up order must be respected:
battery, on, then the input, at the end the load at the output and in reverse to cut !!

therefore risk of not walking without a sector at the start, since it is necessary on the notice !!.

This machine charges the 12V battery so conflict with the 96V wind turbine !!

[b] Finally we must all pages missing from 0 to more than 24 of all the devices, with the clear photos readable in front of behind, and everything that is written counts, [Flytox Moderation]
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 13/12/15, 22:26

This kind of device is clearly not intended for network injection.
Grid injection does not necessarily mean selling power to EDF, it can also be for self-consumption, but it is not the same philosophy and not at all the same kind of inverter.

We agree that connecting devices directly to the inverter
or connecting all or part of my electrical panel to the inverter does it make any difference to the inverter?

Absolutely, for the inverter it makes no difference. You just have to stay within your capabilities.

A "classic" UPS is designed to take precedence over the network for a few minutes while it is time to properly shut down an installation. Normally it is the sector which supplies the energy and the inverter part is stopped. Very often the inverter part of this type of device is undersized with a design a little wobbly far from that of an inverter intended for continuous service.
To see in use but given the country of origin and the price paid, I am pessimistic about the life of the device with regard to the intended use.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 13/12/15, 22:30

On the other hand, if it is to connect all or part of the electrical installation of a house, again raises the question of the diagram of connection to earth (ex neutral regime) at the output of the inverter.
You have to know if it is planned internally (and what scheme) to put the protections against adequate indirect contact or if it is to be created externally.
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 22:42

Here is the inverter well planned for 96V
The missing pages relate to the other models in the range and are of no use.
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 22:56

6. It can drive inductive loads such as tube-lights, TV sets, air-conditionner, fans, etc ....

Why are you both on a computer UPS?
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 13/12/15, 22:58

What do you mean by "ex neutral regime"
[Flytox Moderation]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 01:52

5000 € for the same complete vehicle 96V for 739 € on the right corner In large numbers
http://www.leboncoin.fr/bricolage/851202134.htm

https://www.econologie.com/forums/eolienne-n ... 17-10.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post106089.html#106089

end of stock !!

That hides problems by leaving feathers there !!

A Chinese still life:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post109162.html#109162
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!

The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php