Comparative observation Air X, breeze, Rutland and Aerogen

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 21/04/12, 21:41

Here are the photos of the wind turbines in situation.
Some hubs have been blocked.

Air Breeze + rutland 913

Air X

Aerogen + Rutland:

Aerogen + Rutland:

Aerogen + Rutland:

Air X

Rutland

Air Breeze Blocked on my way
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 22/04/12, 10:52

Hello,

Ruthene you make a comparison of marine type wind turbine.

A marine wind turbine is destined to turn on a boat, so it must not have large blades that would be more than dangerous for the sailors, then once the boat is moving forward there is what is called the wind speed, this wind speed depending on the heading of the boat can be no problem stronger than the real wind and / or relative (it's the sum of the two actually), so that the marine wind turbine are quite intended for their use on a boat, because the speed of the wind is often much greater than on land ...

In addition on a boat there is virtually no obstacle so no disturbance of the wind, not like on a roof of the house.

The choice of a marine wind turbine to put on a roof of house is therefore in my opinion not a good solution ...

Apart from the rutland can be that with these many blades only requires wind can start to turn, and better is actually a wind turbine that runs all the time and produces little wind turbine that does not turn or little ... .

In short by putting a marine wind turbine on a roof do not expect to have particularly good productions especially when the wind is turbulent ...

have created terrestrial wind turbines with larger rotor is not for nothing and in any case the positioning of the wind turbine is essential ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/04/12, 15:06

Very just
A windsurf board is able to go to 3 times the maximum wind speed. It seems to me.
A wind turbine behind will receive much more than static.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 22/04/12, 18:18

Yes, except that the plasmanu wind turbine version Ista and mine are high speeds just like the Air X or the Air Breeze.
These wind turbines are therefore to be avoided.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/04/12, 19:38

yes whatever the ista with blades airX it's talking to the neighbor.
It is the injected watt that are not there, only 25% of the capacity in my opinion. not enough fast airX blades, inertia is important.
The blades ista of origin it is the opposite: no inertia, it turns not or badly. start with a big blow gale, and if it is stable after, it keeps ... otherwise peanuts.

Edit: I like peanuts ... : Mrgreen:
And I recovered the oscillo of the pote bought 1000francs at the time to manufacture decoders C .... + : Mrgreen: and the probes that are going well.
Edit2: I would take a look at the winding, see if you can increase the amperage without touching the voltage.

Dede would know how. Snif, more there ... : Cry:
No electrician: me
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 22/04/12, 20:20

re,

ruthene: "These wind turbines are therefore to be avoided."

to keep for use on boat or camper on the waterfront;), against the ruthland although low power still produce;), and 4 aerogen or 6 are good too;) ...
There is also the d400 but a priori the drift is not big enough and it oscillates quite a bit in the wind ...

In short a wind turbine has a small pale fast is essentially made for places well clear and windy, on a boat is perfect ...
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 22/04/12, 22:13

plasmanu wrote:Edit2: I would take a look at the winding, see if you can increase the amperage without touching the voltage.

You will not be able. She turns too fast to reach 12 VDC.
11 wire turns of 1,2 mm diameter.
1200 1500 rpm to get 12 V DC.

I go on my side to redo the coils by dividing if I can by 5 see more the speed of rotation by using finer wire to the detriment of the amperage.
For my part, it does not matter because I want 200 Watts big max.

I will also remake the blades with PVC tubes to try.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/04/12, 22:20

Er 12v rectified :oIt can be used without much wind. But I saw him typing 30v on bastards with the airX blades. 27 with the original blades widened. It is the GTI that starts slowly.
As if there was no ampere. Yet scratching the three phases it makes beautiful sparkles.
0 x
Ruthenian
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Ruthenian » 22/04/12, 22:30

I think you have a solar GTI. He slowed the wind turbine too much when he started.
To go well it would be a parameterizable GTI of type Windmaster or SWEA. I also think about adapting one in my own way.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/04/12, 22:37

I have a solar gti. But this one is well hybrid solar / wind. With 2 fuses, On / off starts 10,8v. It is true that it works on my panels exactly as the model only solar. It would not be a hybrid otherwise.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."