voltaic micro alim comparison - wind - batteries

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
proff
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by proff » 14/10/09, 18:25

the project advances ...
For those who are interested
I received today the 2 kits of 4 micro wind turbines that I had ordered from motorwind in honkong
the least we can say is that they are not generous on the com after 2 emails passed to explain my project and have some info I still haven't had any answers
I will not advertise them for the care given to the packaging the package had to be redone at the post office in Moissy result I open the exploded carton and the exploded windmill and screws and nuts everywhere (including some are missing after an account) ...
short if the manipulation chews I would not be quick to advertise them ... I sincerely thought that a project like this which will be seen by thousands of people across France would deserve a little attention on their part but obviously it's not enough for them ...

I also set my sights on a megapixel IP camera
http://www.arecontvision.com/index.php? ... duct_id=10
ca console 5W max c a little much but I should get by

I will mount the manipulation for micro wind turbines and will continue to give you the results of my research

thank you, talk to you later
olive
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/10/09, 18:34

Thank you for keeping us informed: good luck.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
proff
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by proff » 14/10/09, 21:55

I am going to qualify my remarks a little strongly against motor wind ltd which certainly are neither aces of dialogue nor of aces of pakaging but which nevertheless had the good idea to pass their colli in "commercial sample without value" what should allow me to not have to pay VAT .. to be continued
0 x