Geothermal Power Plants vs. EPR

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Nuange
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Geothermal Power Plants vs. EPR

by Nuange » 22/03/07, 02:56

A friend submitted an idea to me today ...

We ended up together for demonstrations against the EPR and its great thing to replace all that is geothermal energy.

On the old places of the nuclear power stations, after their dismantling, one drills very deep. We inject water which comes out strongly scalded and we turn turbines ...

I am not far from being convinced of this system but would like to know if any of you have ideas on the scientific feasibility of all this !!!

(I feel like I'm going to pass for a stupid) : Lol:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/03/07, 09:45

Not at all convinced of the local availability of enough energy: a nuclear reactor, it still does between 1200 and 1350 megawatts: you already need a nice geothermal deposit for that!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Nuange
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nuange » 22/03/07, 13:51

I have absolutely no idea of ​​the energy that a power plant can give off and that that can be found in the ground. Can we give me concrete examples, find ways to make energy speak? Or then links to fairly similar initiatives?
Thank you in advance !

I'm a blue! :D
0 x